Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
3 days?
Previous  1  2

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:00 am
Anyone who is leaving the house while a member of his/her household has covid-19 can have blood on their hands.

He/she is most likely contagious, even if asymptomatic, and is directly responsible for spreading the virus to others.

I am not sure what's difficult to understand and where are people going anyway?
We are all in lock down mode and should only be leaving for necessities. (but not if you or a family member is sick!)

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:40 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Anyone who is leaving the house while a member of his/her household has covid-19 can have blood on their hands.

He/she is most likely contagious, even if asymptomatic, and is directly responsible for spreading the virus to others.

I am not sure what's difficult to understand and where are people going anyway?
We are all in lock down mode and should only be leaving for necessities. (but not if you or a family member is sick!)

I was told otherwisewise. Family member has fever and cough, but not confirmed. I will ask a third doctor. It's the 8th day and no one else has symptoms in a 10 person household. I only went out for groceries and was super careful. Staying home for weeks on end when the groceries stopped delivering is not practical. But I don't want blood on my hands so I will ask again.

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 7:43 am
Beige amother again. And when you say quarantine, is drive thru or curb side pick up ok, according to you?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 11:43 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Beige amother again. And when you say quarantine, is drive thru or curb side pick up ok, according to you?

Bump
Do you think curbside or drive thru is ok as per my previous post?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics