Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
How will pesach happen?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 4:42 pm
I totally just need to whine a little right now, so no pressure to give any real advice. I’ve been sick in bed, my house is flying, kids fending for themselves, and I don’t have cleaning help bec of corona. I’m hoping I’ll feel better before pesach, but right now I just have no idea idea how it will happen. I already decided I’m not cleaning, but still the fridge and pantry will at least need to be cleaned so I can put food in. (Which I have no idea if I’ll be able to afford at this point.)
Anyway. I’m so grateful I’m not having trouble breathing. And I have matza. My kids will be happy with matza and cream cheese for 8 days. When I feel better I’ll make it up to them and spend lots of time together. Ok I feel better already! Thanks for listening Smile

Cookiegirl

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 4:51 pm
Refuah shelaima OP, wishing you a Pesach with menuchas hanefesh and loads of nachas from your cream cheese eating crew!

avrahamama

Well sounds like you have it all in perspective and in control. Refuah shelaima! Chag kasher vsameach.

mig100

your doing great. tough times, if you survive your a hero

matza and cream cheese sounds fine to me. wont matter in 10 years from now how much fodd you did or didnt have

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Mar 26 2020, 4:55 pm
Give yourself a pat on your back. You are doing amazing . Believe it or not many of us are in the same boat. Hang in there. You’ll get through it. One day at a time. One moment at a time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics