Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
My boys have nothing to wear for yt
Previous  1  2  3

teachkids

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 10:42 am
I think there’s a happy medium between “my kids need brand new clothes for yom tov” and “no one is seeing us so we’re just staying in pjs”.
We should be dressed up lchavod yom tov, but both this year and every year we don’t need to make sure it’s the most in style new thing. Our kids need clean decent clothes that hopefully still button. Go on gap or old navy or children’s place and buy a few polos or button downs and decent pants. If their winter sweaters don’t fit order those online too. And call it a day.

sima

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 11:39 am
Sorry, but try online....really doesn't need to be perfect. We are going to be in our houses the whole peach anyhow.

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 12:09 pm
Ohhh I didn’t know you’re referring to shabbos pajamas! Never heard them called robes. And to the poster who wrote her kids don’t sleep in them, of course they’re meant to be slept in. The whole point is that they’re nice enough to walk around in and comfortable enough to sleep in. Anyway, OP of all things, this should be an easy one to find online... doesn’t have to fit perfectly like suits and dresses.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 12:40 pm
op: do not listen to anyone belittling you. If you have the money and the motivation get your boys shabbos clothes, including robes.
("brooklyn" Robes for boys are one of the best things invented. It saved my sanity- I had two boys who were very, very difficult to raise: I sometimes used to hyperventilate when they walked through the door and the robe situation made my after shabbos laundry a cinch!)

Lulu
petit chateau expensive
shirtstop
thelingerieshopny.com
sprogster.com
there is more but I am not sure...
Staying sane is a preclude to growing bruchniyaas.

Ok1

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 2:35 pm
now we can see who dresses for the street and other ppl and who dresses for themselves!

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 2:37 pm
Ok1 wrote:
now we can see who dresses for the street and other ppl and who dresses for themselves!

Who cares?

gold21

Post Mon, Apr 20 2020, 2:48 pm
Boys wear robes? Never heard of this. Can you link? Just curious.

Anyway, try ShirtStop!! Great website and they have tons of kids clothes.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics