Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
My house

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 2:54 pm
Trying to clean for shabbos and I found
A hair brush in the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes Can't Believe It
What did you find while cleaning up?

Malkqueen

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 3:03 pm
I found a screwdriver in the bathroom.
Except I was the one who left it there while trying to tighten something. šŸ˜³

Blessing1

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 3:16 pm
Plastic cups in the refrigerator.
A phone in the pantry.
Both were probably put there by me.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 3:16 pm
My husband cleaned the laundry room last week by moving everything to a bench in the foyer because he doesnā€™t want a messy laundry room. I have no energy to put it all away right now so I keep moving it back to the laundry room. Every night I see that he moved it back to the bench. Why heā€™d want a messy foyer rather than a few things stacked on the washing machine behind a closed door is beyond me.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 3:20 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
My husband cleaned the laundry room last week by moving everything to a bench in the foyer because he doesnā€™t want a messy laundry room. I have no energy to put it all away right now so I keep moving it back to the laundry room. Every night I see that he moved it back to the bench. Why heā€™d want a messy foyer rather than a few things stacked on the washing machine behind a closed door is beyond me.

Because he wants you to clean the foyer. He wants both clean.

Malkqueen

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 3:21 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

I liked this because theres no hug button.
Hugs!
If there are items that you keep in the laundry room because they have no other assigned "home", can you ask him where he prefers they be kept?

GrowingUp

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 4:04 pm
A Disney princess sticker stuck to the inside of the toilet bowl šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

zaq

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 4:08 pm
Found part of last year's Purim costume (mine) when I was looking, of course, for something else entirely. Couldn't find it during my pre-Purim search. Made my day, and now I know where it is for next time. But not for next year. Next year I'm wearing the costume I made for this year and didn't use. Assuming I can find it.

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 4:40 pm
I found a shopping bag with an open package of cookies in my teen sonā€™s room. This is after I preached the ā€œno chometz in bedroomsā€ rule , like a broken record.

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2020, 4:40 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:

Mine hates a sink full of dishes. But is blind to the dishes that are left by him on the counter and dining table. He will wash the dishes that are in the sink (G bless him) but then just leave dishes all over the counter...

Men are weird.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics