Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Pesach with my parents
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:19 am
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Ok Mrs. Epidemiologist from the CDC. What other predictions would you like to make that no one else is making?

Go for it, OP. Live your life. If your parents already had it and so have you. The rest of them are too panicked by fear.

12 week prediction for worst portion in NY is everywhere in the news. I am in disbelief at the lack of seriousness and caution of some posters here. People are dying en masse. It's not a good situation. Do your part to stay home and don't be extra dangerous by encouraging others to defy all mainstream government and medical advice just because you couldn't understand the difference between flattening the curve and waiting for a vaccine to eradicate the whole virus.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 2:22 am
TzipporahN wrote:
Wuhan is starting to see re-infections - don't endanger your parents!

What I read was that people are testing positive again after testing negative when they recovered but they are asymptomatic. It's possible that they are carriers but it's got to be determined if there is an issue of the test picking up some DNA or if the infection is really back.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics