Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
2 Girls in Serious Car Accident Need Tehillim
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

mommy24

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 8:05 am
I'll say 11-20.

blueyes

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 9:11 am
ill say 20-30

bigmomma

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 9:19 am
I'll say 30-40

mother48

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 10:24 am
I'll say 40-50.

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 10:47 am
Thanks again everyone! Just want to point out something. If the person before you is saying till 10 or 20 or 30 you only have to start with 11, 21 or 31. Just making sure you realize since a few of you posted that you'll start with the same one the person before is saying.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 10:48 am
I just saw a facebook group & saw Elana's last name. I taught her sister 9 years ago when they lived in Flint & she was in the class next door. I immediately joined the Tehillim group there. they are up to 8 rounds BH! I also called my friend who taught Elana that year & she was so upset. May she have a refuah shleima.

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 10:56 am
momof3 wrote:
I just saw a facebook group & saw Elana's last name. they are up to 8 rounds BH!

I know! My sister is organizing those lists. I'm so proud of her!

My sister says they are giving the lists to Elanas parents to show them how much everyone cares for their daughter and how much we are all praying for her. Does anyone object to me giving them the imamother lists? Obviously it's only going to be our user names...

momagain

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 11:26 am
I'll say 51 to 60. May she have a refuah shleima.

saboni

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 12:08 pm
I'll say 61-70.

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 12:47 pm
This was written by one of Elana's friends in her sem. I was given permission by her to post it here.

I Miss U Elana!
by Mushka Greenberg

It’s been so long since we’ve fallen into this deep slumber,
We’ve been teased, tested, thrown in violent thrusts,
The world’s been sleeping for centuries,
“Wake up,” the voices are shrieking, “it’s time to wake up,”

All this time we’ve been comfortable in our twists of sin,
And now it feels so right to cry,
But we’re crushing our crushed souls even further,
We’re bringing down the heavens with our eyes,

I swore I’d turn over the world one day,
But I found I fell back on my word,
I’ve been waiting my whole life to be attacked by inspiration,
It’s time I took a hold of my world,

If I counted the tears we shed for them,
I’d drown myself in my own emotions,
To show we care all we have to do is do,
If we truly love them we needn’t cry oceans,

So every time I feel an urge to break,
I think of the pieces I’d leave on the ground,
Creating vessels for miracles,
Is the way to block out the blood curdling sounds,

And every time I think of shaking this nightmare,
Every time I need to scream,
I remind myself that we’re all in this together,
And I remind myself to wake the rest of the world from this dream,

Tehilla

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 1:48 pm
bumping this up again.

bennysmommy what's the story with tomorrow? did everyone in the first group sign back on?

I'll take extra 71-80 just for now. please let me know about the status of the first group.

SZ mother

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 3:44 pm
I will do today wednesday before shkiah 91-100 again.
REFUAH SHLEIMA BE KAROV!!!!

farmom

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 6:26 pm
I will be doing the same tehillim I did yesterday - 61-70 (1sr round)

Benny's Mommy, if you edit your original post to ask ppl to take on some tehillim each day, they might more ppl know about it, b/c some ppl probably only checked the thread once and don't know about this taking on tehillim.

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 6:27 pm
farmom wrote:
I will be doing the same tehillim I did yesterday - 61-70 (1sr round)

Benny's Mommy, if you edit your original post to ask ppl to take on some tehillim each day, they might more ppl know about it, b/c some ppl probably only checked the thread once and don't know about this taking on tehillim.

I know how to edit a post but not a title. Is it possible?

Tehilla

Post Wed, Dec 26 2007, 6:27 pm
ok now that we're back to this, I'll do the same ones I did in the first round 81-90.

shanarishona

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 12:55 pm
it's thursday afternoon. I can do the shir ha'ma'alos grouping - 120 through 132 l'refuah sheleima for elana.

does anyone know any in person tehillim groups that are going on?

shanarishona

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 1:02 pm
I meant to say I'll do 120 -134 today (bli neder) (not neccesarily everyday - not sure yet) - I know it's not exactly where you all are up to - I hope that's okay. I'm also not sure if this is for the first round or second round, but I suppose either one.
are we still saying it l'refuah sheleima both girls girls or just for Elana?

amother

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 2:06 pm
I think that Elana Leah bas Shainel Rochel may just bring Moshiach! As a long time Detroit resident I have witnessed many tragedies in our community (IMO due to mostly to the lack of Achdus and Sinas Chinim that exists here) and never has the community come together quite like this. The community as a whole has completely dropped all boundries and has united in a way I have never seen in almost 20 years!!

As of midnight last night Elana's blood pressure was rather unstable to the point that no one even her family was not allowed to enter her room. The nurse was heard saying that even she didn't wan't to go in because it may raise her pressure.

We should all continue our tefilos and maybe add to our lives in the areas of torah, tefila and tzedaka in zechus of Elana Leah bas Shaindel Rochel. We should all hear good news SOON!

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 2:07 pm
Thanks again everyone! I started a new thread for the splitting of the tehillim. http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....36663

amother

Post Thu, Dec 27 2007, 3:10 pm
amother wrote:
I think that Elana Leah bas Shainel Rochel may just bring Moshiach! As a long time Detroit resident I have witnessed many tragedies in our community (IMO due to mostly to the lack of Achdus and Sinas Chinim that exists here) and never has the community come together quite like this. The community as a whole has completely dropped all boundries and has united in a way I have never seen in almost 20 years!!

I think it is lashon hara to talk about a community the way you did. "As a long time Detroit resident I have witnessed many tragedies in our community (IMO due to mostly to the lack of Achdus and Sinas Chinim that exists here)" Talk like that is not going to bring Moshiach. You could have gotten your point across without saying that. You could have praised the community for its achdus now and not mentioned the rest. As someone from Detroit, I take offense at what you wrote. JMHO
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed