Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What were youre symptoms at the beginning?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 6:46 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
It’s 11 days post dx and im hoping to be cleared to return to work today!!

Wow bH happy to hear! I'm still managing to cook for yt in my little pesach kitchen although I'm quite weak and everything is taking longer than usual.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 7:20 am
Back pain at first. Joint pain came the next day. Rib pain and eye pain joined on day 3. Got tested. Day 5 eye pain eased up a bit. So did the joint, rib and back pain. Got results. It was positive. Day 6 almost no more pain. Never had any fever or cough. Night 6 feeling completely fine and then came the shortness of breath. Out of breath every few minutes as if I'd been running. Feeling completely fine otherwise (maybe a tinge of back discomfort). Today will be day 7.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:38 pm
Thunderstorm how you feeling?
I’m having extreme dizziness and weakness and headaches for way too long!!
Waiting for dr to call me back, yesterday he said I have to let it’s run it’s course. It’s more than 2 weeks how long does it take???

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:46 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Thunderstorm how you feeling?
I’m having extreme dizziness and weakness and headaches for way too long!!
Waiting for dr to call me back, yesterday he said I have to let it’s run it’s course. It’s more than 2 weeks how long does it take???

I’m on day 11 and I am extremely fatigued today. The worst fatigue so far. My body feels like it’s being weighed down with lead. I sat at the table to prepare chicken in the pan for supper because it’s too much to stand. I feel dizzy when I stand. I lost my sense of smell and taste today. My chest still feels tight and hurts. Breathing difficulty comes and goes. Haven’t done anything yet for Pesach , but I’m counting my blessings that I am not in the hospital. I am sitting and resting. I have been told by countless people to REST and DRINK. So that’s what I’m doing. Hang in there!!!! The complete refuah is around the corner!

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:51 pm
Oy that’s awful!!
Kudos to you for cooking, I’m pretty much in bed all week. Too dizzy to walk to the kitchen!!

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:51 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I’m on day 11 and I am extremely fatigued today. The worst fatigue so far. My body feels like it’s being weighed down with lead. I sat at the table to prepare chicken in the pan for supper because it’s too much to stand. I feel dizzy when I stand. I lost my sense of smell and taste today. My chest still feels tight and hurts. Breathing difficulty comes and goes. Haven’t done anything yet for Pesach , but I’m counting my blessings that I am not in the hospital. I am sitting and resting. I have been told by countless people to REST and DRINK. So that’s what I’m doing. Hang in there!!!! The complete refuah is around the corner!

Oy im so sorry.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:54 pm
Oy that’s awful!!
Kudos to you for cooking, I’m pretty much in bed all week. Too dizzy to walk to the kitchen!!

I believe you! Make sure you are getting enough fluids and take acetaminophen. The acetaminophen really helped with the aching head and other body parts.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:57 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I believe you! Make sure you are getting enough fluids and take acetaminophen. The acetaminophen really helped with the aching head and other body parts.

Thanks!! You really calmed me, I’m going crazy thinking it’s in my head. Cuz in bed I’m feeling pretty good only once I get up.....

Wishing you all the best and quick recovery to all!!!

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:03 pm
Thanks!! You really calmed me, I’m going crazy thinking it’s in my head. Cuz in bed I’m feeling pretty good only once I get up.....

Wishing you all the best and quick recovery to all!!!

I’m also like that...lying in bed all day bec I nearly black out when I get up. Refuse shelaima!

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:06 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I’m also like that...lying in bed all day bec I nearly black out when I get up. Refuse shelaima!

Most helpless feeling!!! How many days already?

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:14 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
my husband is showing some symptoms, his head feels warm to the touch but he's cold, he's nauseous and weak/tired. I feel paralyzed in terror. too many stories going around.
my question: how fast does it go from when you start feeling symptoms till it gets worse till it's dangerous?? Crying Crying
as of now I plan to be up as long as possible to monitor him. Sad
yes, I suffer from anxiety so I can't help panicking.

I feel for you because I’m the same.
I’m feeling very drained and can’t move but trying to monitor my husband who is sick in bed and I am terrified it will get worse very quickly.
If he would stay this way I would feel more at ease but who knows.

Everyone should have a fast refuah and stay healthy.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:47 pm
Anyone’s dr prescribed the zpack/hydroxychloroquine to relieve symptoms?
If yes did it help?

Librarian

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 5:27 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Back pain at first. Joint pain came the next day. Rib pain and eye pain joined on day 3. Got tested. Day 5 eye pain eased up a bit. So did the joint, rib and back pain. Got results. It was positive. Day 6 almost no more pain. Never had any fever or cough. Night 6 feeling completely fine and then came the shortness of breath. Out of breath every few minutes as if I'd been running. Feeling completely fine otherwise (maybe a tinge of back discomfort). Today will be day 7.

Is the back pain upper back pain? Like near a shoulder? That could be a sign of pneumonia. Even without coughing.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 5:49 pm
Anyone’s dr prescribed the zpack/hydroxychloroquine to relieve symptoms?
If yes did it help?

Mine did as a precaution because I’m immunodeficient. We’re not 100% sure it’s corona because I never had fever and I also have asthma. I’m not in the NY/NJ area... I started yesterday and I think it’s helping a little but I have severe diarrhea and stomach pain. Don’t know if that’s from the virus or the meds...

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 6:33 pm
Most helpless feeling!!! How many days already?

Yup. 5 or 6 Sad

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 11:24 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Yup. 5 or 6 Sad

Try to drink drink and drink some more!!
I started doing that before even though I dread going to bathroom cuz of dizziness but hopefully it will help. It may be a symptom of dehydration as well.

Mommyg8

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 11:37 pm
There's a lot of talk about zinc. I really think you should try it. I found I needed 50 mg 4 times a day. It does affect the stomach, but hey, it's not worse than corona symptoms.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 11:48 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Mine did as a precaution because I’m immunodeficient. We’re not 100% sure it’s corona because I never had fever and I also have asthma. I’m not in the NY/NJ area... I started yesterday and I think it’s helping a little but I have severe diarrhea and stomach pain. Don’t know if that’s from the virus or the meds...

As you probably know, many who have coronavirus report diarrhea and stomach pain

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 12:01 am
I’m day 15 and still not 100% better. It’s taking its time! My first symptoms were extreme dryness/parched throat, followed by aches and then sore throat. Then the rest came all together

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 12:40 am
I have a sore throat, do I assume its corona? how do I know if I need to quarantine?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics