Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did anyone else have bad heartburn with corona?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:12 am
I have all the symptoms of the virus but a new one just hit me
Bad heartburn. Anyone else have this?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 9:56 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have all the symptoms of the virus but a new one just hit me
Bad heartburn. Anyone else have this?

Yes! Was really intense!

amother
Black

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:00 am
Yes

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:25 am
I rarely have heartburn and have had extremely intense episodes yesterday. lasted hours and tried all the usual remedies with no alleviation.
I was sure I had fever, been hot and freezing back and forth, but don't, unless my thermometer is broken.

I've been feeling off for days and then I'm totally fine.

I'm in a high risk bracket, really nervous now.

No one in my house has left in 2 weeks at a all, we wipe down every delivery well. We're really careful.

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:55 am
Omg the past 3 days ive had insane heartburn!! I assumed it was because im 9 months pregnant but I havent had any heartburn in 5 months!!! Is it possible to be it?? I have no other symptoms

emmes

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 11:39 am
I have a caugh, and heartburn started yesterday. I thought it's from the garlic water remedy....

tweety1

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 2:29 pm
emmes wrote:
I have a caugh, and heartburn started yesterday. I thought it's from the garlic water remedy....

Very possible it is. I get heartburn when I take garlic supplements. I also got heartburn when I took the garlic water remedy.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:46 pm
Yes I'm having a lot of heartburn and chest pains.
It might not even be heartburn, it might be stress on your lungs or bronchials or whatever....

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 4:28 pm
Omg I thought it was just me! I'm kind of happy that it's not. Feel better fast everyone

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 6:18 pm
Is it possible it’s not heartburn and it’s just a buildup of a nasal drip do you feel every time u take a deep breath it hurts more ? If yes all u need ( double check with ur doctor) an inhaler with albuterol it should help within 24 hours

Staying anonymous since I just gave this advice to some family

gilamom

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:06 pm
Omg could it be?? I never get heartburn unless I'm expecting and I'm not. All of a sudden I have such bad heartburn, terrible coughing and my whole body feels weak but there's no fever. What's the point of even going out to get tested? I haven't left the house in over two weeks as it is and have no plans to.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:10 pm
Omg...I keep telling myself it's anxiety. Mine comes and goes, only other symptom is runny nose.
I find that it hurts more when I am tense though...what should I do? I feel like every symptom of anything could be corona. I'm mostly home but have to make one or two grocery stops.
Help. I don't know what to think anymore.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:26 pm
Chest tightness can feel like heartburn

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:39 pm
Yes. So bad I threw up.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:47 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Omg...I keep telling myself it's anxiety. Mine comes and goes, only other symptom is runny nose.
I find that it hurts more when I am tense though...what should I do? I feel like every symptom of anything could be corona. I'm mostly home but have to make one or two grocery stops.
Help. I don't know what to think anymore.

Unfortunately if you have temperature and are ill with Corona you'd know about it. But it might be the start, who knows stress definitely doesn't help. I was also extremely stressed before I got it full force. I hope it turns into nothing for you!

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:48 pm
Yes! Had corona and then a tightness in chest thought it was heartburn. Worse at night. I'm also pregnant.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 10:52 pm
Dh has really bad heartburn with this and tightness in chest as well.
He said drinking milk helps a little bit.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:03 pm
The stress is DEFINITELY making it worse. Every time my kids fight , or I read / hear bad news, it starts hurting worse.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 5:05 pm
I'm not feeling sick, but am experiencing loss of sense of smell and taste. I also rarely experience heartburn and have some heartburn since yesterday- bearable but definitely heartburn.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics