Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
High school girl sh+wkday clothes online, not too $$

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 11:10 am
Please post recommendations for
Shabbos and weekday clothes online for a hs girl. It doesn’t help that we’re kind of in-town...
I can’t drop $400 on 4 weekday outfits in an expensive store. Regular stores are often a challenge because tops are very form fitting these days.
Tanks everyone.

TravelHearter

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 11:41 am
For weekday clothes look online at department stores. You can tell by how the model wears the shirt if it’s tight or not. There are plenty of ones that aren’t too tight. For skirts, just spend the money in a Jewish store... those will actually last you. I got my Melas skirt two years ago and it’s still in normal condition. As for shabbos stuff, I actually just went on junees website and found a lot of stuff. Obviously some stuff is more expensive, but they have a bunch of great sale stuff.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 11:54 am
If you're in town, like Brooklyn or whatever there are some decently priced Jewish clothing stores like Junees, CHi-Chi etc. Crown Heights has quite a few. I'm sure there are similar stores in Lakewood etc.
I personally shop a mix of Zara, HM, ASOS and a sprinkle of Jewish stores for skirts or dresses if the price is right.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 1:36 pm
There's also totallyher_ch on Instagram they're closed now but she ships
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics