Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Please Stay Home for Pesach & Quarantine Instructions
Previous  1  2

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 6:12 am
Perfect! - Can you pin this thread so it remains visible at all times?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 6:38 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
DO SAY, Please!

coronavirus cure????????

(it probably entails exclusively eating quinoa with kale for 3 weeks for every meal & saying nishmas after brushing your teeth & saying the entire sefer tehilim, right?)

First and foremost, don't even think about eating bats and lizards but I know I can trust you on that one. Next, if you can find a very warm country that will let you in, go to the beach and bury yourself in the warm sand. Stay buried long enough to say nishmas and the whole tehillim. See, I have a solution and can't wait for Foodie's segulas that are guaranteed to work.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:10 am
southernbubby wrote:
I don't think that any state wants NYers but Cuomo will sue them for saying that so most states say 'no' to everyone. They don't want us no matter what.
My DH read somewhere recently that a person who had the virus can still shed it for up to 8 days after recovery.
This is the biggest mess in my lifetime and the wet market in Wuhan is still selling bats and lizards for dinner Puke so I wonder what other germs are chas v'sholem approaching.

The CDC says 3 days with no fever and 3-7 days after symptoms end. So said my doctor. I plan to be a lot more conservative before going out again, be"H.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:29 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
The CDC says 3 days with no fever and 3-7 days after symptoms end. So said my doctor. I plan to be a lot more conservative before going out again, be"H.

There is a huge difference between 3 and 7 days. Does the employer say 3 but mother nature says 7?

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:36 am
Thanks, Yael. But seems like too many people didn’t get the memo.

I live OOT and I’m hearing that a number of people from NY/NJ have come. They’re visiting stores in my town. My next door neighbors now have a car parked here with NY plates. I would try to be dlkz but I don’t know how...I’m nervous that our cases might quickly shoot up.

I’m making pesach for the first time and NOT going to my family. This is so not right.

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 5:37 am
I was a half "covidiot". My husband caMe out of hospital before the seder. I called a van because I was not sure he will have the strenght to drive and we took all pesach clothes (from last years) and frozen pesach food and went to my daughter. We live in a closed up appartment in BK and she lives in a place that has a huge yard. My husband rested at the lawn and enjoyed the couch. It was his kimpeturen heim . So altough I violated. I think it was a valid reason. They were past corona and we were past corona. We didnt even use porch minianim .we were really well behaving. It did very well for him after hospitalization and being so weak. My bochur spread on the loan and like on a BK park. My daughter was laughing that you can see he lives in Brooklyn Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics