Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Lab in Brooklyn that deals well with kids?

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 9:58 am
Thanks!
-boro park preferably

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 10:03 am
I went to quest , I don’t remember where, just that they’re open on Sunday. It was near 10th or 11th Avenue I think. They did a quick and good job with my toddler.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 11:22 am
I recently went to labcorp on 13 ave with my 3 year old. The staff member that took care of us was really sweet and cheerful. We had a very positive experience; my son got his blood drawn and didn't cry at all!!! She was great at distracting him and he got a lot of stickers. It was also an early morning appointment, not busy at all, so that may have made a difference.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 11:38 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
I recently went to labcorp on 13 ave with my 3 year old. The staff member that took care of us was really sweet and cheerful. We had a very positive experience; my son got his blood drawn and didn't cry at all!!! She was great at distracting him and he got a lot of stickers. It was also an early morning appointment, not busy at all, so that may have made a difference.

This! Even later in the day. There's a big sign hanging that if you're waiting for 1/2 hr and haven't been served come to the window. They are true to honoring it. I have never waited more than 15 min. Been there quite a few times.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 2:47 pm
Thanks

ra_mom

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 2:52 pm
Yes LabCorp on 13th and 45th is a pretty good place.

smilethere1

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 3:31 pm
I did not have a good experience at labcorp with kids.
Sherman abrams was very good.their by 49 and 14-15 if I remember correctly
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics