Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did anyone have confusion as a symptom
Previous  1  2

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:43 pm
My grandfather had this now. Was not so responsive.
He’s a healthy, vibrant 70 year old. He ended up being extremely dehydrated.

He also got someone to come down to his house and give him vitamins through a IV treatment.

Refuah sheleima bimheira

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:12 pm
thepickled wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/01/health/coronavirus-stroke-seizures-confusion.html?referringSource=articleShare

Thank you for the article.
This is exactly what is going on with my husband and not one doctor wants to believe me that it the corona virus.
I am getting the runaround. They are saying it is something else.
No urgent care wants to treat him and hospital says he is not bad enough to be admitted.
So I am just keeping watch to see if he doesn’t get worse.

rmbg

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:36 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Dr Zelenko gives the meds right away, as soon as they are aware they have the virus, to any patient 60 or older.

I'd definitely call him right away. His meds really help. A friend of my family, age 46 had severe difficulty breathing and was rushed to the hospital. It took 24 hours until the nurse was ok giving him the meds because she said she needed to see some test results first. Once he started the meds, hours later he was better and released from the hospital 24 hours later. It really helps! I heard similar stories from others.

Last week, Dr Zelenko had already treated 699 patients and there were no deaths bH. I didn't hear any updates since then but 699 tells a lot.

How can someone get in touch with him?

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 9:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for the article.
This is exactly what is going on with my husband and not one doctor wants to believe me that it the corona virus.
I am getting the runaround. They are saying it is something else.
No urgent care wants to treat him and hospital says he is not bad enough to be admitted.
So I am just keeping watch to see if he doesn’t get worse.

Get him hydrated. He should drink every 10 min one tsp of seaswlt water or gaterode. This will do it. Set an alarm and keep giving it till he is hydrated and focused.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 12:21 am
rmbg wrote:
How can someone get in touch with him?

845-782-0000
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics