Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Hows your anxiety?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 8:47 am
I can't sleeeep. I keep waking up and not being able to fall back asleep!

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 9:55 am
OVER THE ROOF!!!
It’s in my mind 24/7
I am so so scared!!!
I have a sore throat, earache and so sore for over a week and keep thinking what if it gets worse? What’s if I won’t be able to breath!!.......

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:03 am
My anxiety is starting to relax as I come to the reality that you cannot live with this level of anxiety for the next several months to two years. I guess your body just gets used to the anxiety and calms down.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:13 am
I too have sleeping issues. I've been trying 10 minute to 40 minute walks to calm down. Over Shabbos, I did one 8pm, one 1 am in the house around the dining room table for 30 minutes counting my breath or steps, the next morning at 11am, another 5pm.
I'm going out now. I think I need every 4 to 6 hours.

It's been helping. If I had an exercise bike Is use it. I'm also going to try 10 pushups.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:21 am
I don’t have anxiety.

I have cv
I’m pregnant after years and years and years of IF

I’ve never made Pesach in my life (ok. In 25 years)

I live in a tiny tiny apt that I can’t imagine cleaning

But I’m not anxious. Taking it one day at a time

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:21 am
My anxiety is less about the virus itself and more about the idea of being cooped up, and not knowing when this will come to an end. I crave routine and predictability, the idea that this may go on for months is what is making me terribly anxious. I am a single mother, so this is probably exacerbating it, too. (Although I shudder to think what being cooped up in a bad or abusive marriage would be like.)

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:24 am
I don’t have anxiety. I AM anxiety!

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:25 am
I too can’t sleep. I wake up all hours. At least I could take a nap during the day because I am not going anywhere.
My biggest fear is that I won’t be able to breath and they won’t have any ventilators for me.
If it would be that I would just get sick and feel so sick I would be able to handle it.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Mar 22 2020, 10:31 am
I am trying to live in the moment because if I think about the future I can’t handle the moment Sad

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:44 pm
My anxiety is through the roof! I can't handle it!! Even with meds today I'm still anxious. I have the corona and bh feeling better but still in bed cuz I'm sooooooo anxious I don't know what to do with myself . Any advice?

mig100

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:48 pm
I am not anxious.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:53 pm
My anxiety is going down reading this thread! I thought I was the only one that had trouble sleeping. I typically fall asleep the minute I touch the pillow and sleep soundly. These days, I cannot sleep! I am up until 2am and then I wake at 6:30. Then I have anxiety that I am not sleeping enough.

I've never ever had trouble sleeping - ever, after babys, simchas, moving.
These days I just don't sleep.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 4:56 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
My anxiety is less about the virus itself and more about the idea of being cooped up, and not knowing when this will come to an end. I crave routine and predictability, the idea that this may go on for months is what is making me terribly anxious. I am a single mother, so this is probably exacerbating it, too. (Although I shudder to think what being cooped up in a bad or abusive marriage would be like.)

Mine too. My anxiety is about fear of the unknown and the lack of routine.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 5:02 pm
My anxiety is due to finances or lack thereof.
My husband is unemployed due to this situation.
We have 0 income.
It’s a challenging test from HKBH.
Hope we will pass the nisayon iyh.

mha3484

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 5:03 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:

Same. At least I am getting some good stress cleaning out of it.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 7:28 pm
It hit the roof. I just don’t understand why I don’t have a huge crater in my roof now.
I really don’t.

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:05 pm
Today was the worst!!! I’m weak in bed for nearly 2 weeks and the stress of it is causing me such anxiety!!!

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:20 pm
I'm fine if I keep busy and don't think about it. But when I read the news, then anxiety swoops in for a visit!

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 8:22 pm
Lol at my color, a little wine should do the trick!

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Apr 02 2020, 1:01 am
I have a great guided imagery from Chaya Hinda Allen that I can share via email.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics