Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Help me with my goat for korban pesach!
Previous  1  2  3

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 12:53 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
How do you keep the goat from eating the string? That alone would be a real Passover miracle.

A friend of mine had two pygmy goats in her yard, because it was overgrown with thistles and blackberry brambles. Those goats kept the yard looking IMMACULATE.

We kept threatening to come over to her house erev Pesach. She didn't think it was as funny as we did. Tongue Out

Maybe I have a damaged goat?? Help!! My goat is destroying and making messes, not keeping my home immaculate! Have they sold me a lemon??

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 12:54 pm
imasinger wrote:
Sorry, but my mind is still stuck on the goat growling.

Did he swallow a dog, like the song about the old lady and the spider?

yeah, he kinda might have.

Or maybe he just swallowed my dinette chair. Come to think of it, I'm missing one.

Oh, gosh the sacrifices just keep escalating.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 12:55 pm
Rappel wrote:
I'm reporting this post. I can't believe that on a supposedly frum site people can suggest flouting halacha so blatantly. Shame on you. I'll bet you don't even bathe in bleach before you go to the mikvah.

Phew, thanks for sticking up for kvod shamayim, Rappel.

But I think crust has repented already, because she backtracked on her post after thinking deeply about the error of her words.

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 12:59 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Kisui Hadam is only required for chayot (undomesticated species of animals) and birds but not behemot (animals from domesticated species). Goats are the latter.

ohhhh Imastov, you're a genius in all these stuff. Could you please help out a lost soul do this mitzvah to perfection?

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 1:00 pm
mochamix18 wrote:
I didn’t read the whole thread but I just want to point out, April 1st was a couple of days ago

Was it? And pray tell what does that have to do with my goat?????

InnerMe

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 1:01 pm
Saralle wrote:
I don't know why she swallowed a fly

Perhaps she'll die Hiding

Now, Imas back to this Very Important Topic.

enneamom

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 1:25 pm
InnerMe wrote:
Perhaps she'll die Hiding

Now, Imas back to this Very Important Topic.

There was an old lady (in China) who swallowed a bat...

Never mind, I won't go there

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 10:16 am
enneamom wrote:
There was an old lady (in China) who swallowed a bat...

Never mind, I won't go there

This was s what you were looking for. (Was posted on a different thread, but worth the repeat here)

Chad gad yaw.
Chad gad yaw.

There once was a bat who caught a virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Pangolin who devoured the bat that caught the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Chinese man, who ate the pangolin, who devoured the bat that caught the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came an Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin who devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin who devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Brit that drank a pint with the Frenchie, who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a American that hugged the Brit that had a pint with the Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a long flight with 300 passengers and the American that hugged the Brit that had a pint with the Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Global pandemic that freaked out the whole world including the 300 passengers and the American that hugged the Brit that had a pint with the Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came a Global Rush on toilet paper and mandated home offices with children homeschooling in a pandemic that freaked out the whole world including the 300 passengers and the American that hugged the Brit that had a pint with the Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw.

Along came GOD – The Holy One, Blessed Be He, King of Heaven, Master of the Universe – Who reassured us that family closeness, shared meals, slowing down, being still, grateful and compassionate, and praying together, even if by video, is itself a blessing and exactly what the world needs right now, which calmed the Global Rush on toilet paper in mandated home offices with children homeschooling in a pandemic that freaked out the whole world including the 300 passengers and the American that hugged the Brit that had a pint with the Frenchie who kissed the Italian, who shook hands with the Chinese, who ate the pangolin that devoured the bat that had the virus. Chad gad yaw. Chad gad yaw!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics