Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you believe the conspiracy theories?
Previous  1  2  3

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 2:46 am
Coronavirus: China Floods Europe With Defective Medical Equipment

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.....pment

I hope this isn't true. I hope it's just incompetence if it is true. If it's deliberate, that level of evil is astounding.

Gatestone researches the heck out of their articles, and fact checks like crazy. They wouldn't put something out there if it wasn't 100%. If anything, they can be "too moderate" at times.

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 2:50 am
No I never believe in these conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are for people with no intelligence and I count my self as smart and wise so I don't want to mingle in these scary people.
Remember lots of antisemites believe these theories too, and I don't want to be among those people.

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 3:43 am
No, but I'm concerned about legislation now "carrying" into the future as a matter of habit as it applies to habeus corpus. But we will need to wait and see.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 4:02 am
And again, from the TV show Elementary.

Sherlock: I’ve been neglecting my hobby. I’m going to visit Swirl-Theory.com and discuss conspiracy theories.

Watson: Your hobby is conspiracy theories?

Sherlock: No, of course not. They’re pure sophistry. Large groups of people cannot keep secrets. My hobby is conspiracy theorists. I adore them, as one with a barmy uncle or a pet that can’t stop walking into walls.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 5:51 am
Thomas Cowan, the OP's source, was placed on a five year probation by the Medical Board of California in 2017.

https://www.davidgumpert.com/h.....ities
https://www.mbc.ca.gov/Downloa.....1.pdf

Articles refuting his claims about 5G, found at Wikipedia, Misinformation related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic

Reuters Fact Check: False claim: 5G networks are making people sick, not Coronavirus
Full Fact: These claims about the new coronavirus and 5G are unfounded
Newsweek: YOUTUBE VIDEO SUGGESTS 5G INTERNET CAUSES CORONAVIRUS AND PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT (sorry for the shouting, that's how headlines appear there)
Huffington Post: No, Keri Hilson, 5G Did Not Cause Coronavirus (Keri Hilson is a singer who shared Cowan's video on Twitter and Instagram. She's taken down her posts since then, saying Management has asked me to delete)

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 6:03 am
Life imitates art.
Check out the movie Contagion. I don't know how to post a link here. The storyline is literally exactly what is happening today.
A virus wreaks havoc on the world....

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 6:06 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Coronavirus: China Floods Europe With Defective Medical Equipment

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.....pment

I hope this isn't true. I hope it's just incompetence if it is true. If it's deliberate, that level of evil is astounding.

Gatestone researches the heck out of their articles, and fact checks like crazy. They wouldn't put something out there if it wasn't 100%. If anything, they can be "too moderate" at times.

I agree that our dependency on China has to go . China is evil

imasoftov

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 6:07 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
How cud this organism travel to every distant location in the world?? American huge naval ship ...

The USS Theodore Roosevelt, the ship in the news, had been in Vietnam two weeks before the first sailors tested positive for the disease. At the time of the ship's visit, the virus had reached Vietnam.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 8:03 am
China is waging a twitter and social media campaign to avoid responsibility for covid. This is not a conspiracy theory but a simple fact.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 10:50 am
Which theory? Bats & snakes, biological warfare, population control or 5G? You pick one and call all others conspiracy, so thereby no one believes any conspiracy theories.

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 10:54 am
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
The biggest reason we haven't done this is that most people are NOT willing to pay higher prices. And it doesn't matter what's at stake.
(I'm with you. I commend you. I do the same.)

Exactly. Most people want convenient and cheap, thus amazon is king. Also, don’t a lot of frum business models rely on goods from china? Amazon stores and the like. Plus the popularity in frum circles of aliexpress and the like.

WWG1WGA

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 6:42 pm
Hey nobody mentioned Q-anon!! that is my best conspiracy theory!!

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 9:55 pm
The theories on 5g are ridiculous.
What Cowan asserts is that there's no such thing as a virus. Rather the toxins in the atmosphere enter the cells and cause people to get sick. The higher rate of electricity in the area, the worse the virus would be.
There are so many flaws with his reasoning, chief among them would be that viruses existed way before all this technology was even invented.

Ora in town

Post Sat, Apr 04 2020, 11:31 pm
Quote:
That the virus is not really a virus, but is a strong reaction to 5G that was installed in the world? (Thomas Cowan MD)

No. And it's irresponsable to spread such nonsense with a "MD" attached to the name.

The virus was identified, they could show it to you through a microscope, they analysed it's DNA sequence to identify it and distinguish it from other viruses, germs, bacteria, etc.

It causes pneumonia and can destroy the lungs. Why would 5G destroy the lungs?

Why would 5g jump from one person to another through droplet infection?

Why would the reaction to 5G start in China, then spread to other Asian countries, be confined there, jump to Iran, to Europe, to the US, in this order?

Why would the reaction to 5G affect countries that don't have 5G? The coronvirus was detected in 177 out of 197 countries in the world, many of them don't have 5G

Quote:
That the FDA is going to force mandatory vaccinations on people, and this is a way for them to take over the world and increase their funds?

They don't even have vaccines yet - unfortunately.
If they had vaccines, they would not halt the whole economy and loose billions of dollars to confine the virus. We all pray for the vaccine to come soon, so that we can all be immunised and can go about our business without endangering millions of lives. Or at least for sufficient tests, so that just people who have would have to stay isolated and at home.

Quote:
That the government is doing this to enforce martial law without protest?

Why would the Americans want to enforce martial law in Italy, France, China or Iran? (or vice-versa. it's done independently in so many countries)

Quote:
That people will be tracked, their whereabouts, etc. and this is a way to get people to comply without protest?

First save lives.
If identifying carriers of the infection through tracking allows us to go out again without endangering millions of lives, I'm all for it.
No one has an interest to "invent" such a virus. The cost is too high. But we are ready to pay the price to save lives.

Quote:
I've read some of these things and I don't know what to think.
Will vaccinations be forced?
There is no vaccination yet. Halvai there was. We would not have to stay at home.
Once there is a vaccination, it might be strongly recommended for risk groups and health care workers. Those who had the disease and healed from it would not need it, they are already immunized. This could be checked by an antibody test (which is being devoloped now=

Quote:
Will our whereabouts be tracked?
Will martial law be permanent?

This is getting scarier and scarier.

The virus in itself is quite scary. But try to have at least a bit of general culture, so that you can distinguish real information from fake news and conspiracy theories. There are so many serious sources of information where you can learn the basics. Either on Corona in particular or on how the human body works in general...

Ravenclaw

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 2:20 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Life imitates art.
Check out the movie Contagion. I don't know how to post a link here. The storyline is literally exactly what is happening today.
A virus wreaks havoc on the world....

Actually art imitates life.
And history repeats itself.

banana123

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 3:12 am
The other 5G theory I've seen is that this pandemic was engineered so that schools could install 5G while the kids were away, without parents knowing.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics