Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How long did u have Fever?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:15 am
How many days did it last? Did you feel better when the fever stopped?

I’m on day 9 and can’t take it anymore Can't Believe It

bsy

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:17 am
My parents had for a week and a half and 2 weeks. Fever just stopped but they feel wiped out and pretty sick still

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:18 am
please please try Dr. Zilenlo protocol. 845.782.0000

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:20 am
My mother had fever for 2 full weeks then it went away BH

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:24 am
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
please please try Dr. Zilenlo protocol. 845.782.0000

Do u personally know anyone that did?

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 9:35 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I personally know 2 people who benefited.

1 had trouble breathing and needed oxygen, age 47, and once he got the meds he was better after a few hours.

The other is age 55, she had double pnemonia after 103.5 fever for a week. She's also much better and considered out of danger after starting the meds. Her fever is also down.

I think the death rate I'm KJ where Zelenko practices is way lower than in other areas.

If you are over 50 or have trouble breathing even if younger, consider taking zelenkos meds.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 10:27 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:

If you are over 50 or have trouble breathing even if younger, consider taking zelenkos meds.

Call Hazolah, 911, or whatever emergency services there are in your area!

THEN you can talk about protocols.

My fever was horrible the first week, and then every time I thought it was gone, a day or two later it would come right back. It was off and on, so when I thought I was finally recovering, the fever was just skipping a few days. Even a month later, I would still have night sweats pretty often (and I'm past the age of dealing with that.)

Having a low grade fever flare up for weeks or even a month or more afterward seems to be pretty common. Do not freak out unless it goes above 101, or you are having trouble breathing.

Low grade fevers are your friend. They are killing off the last bit of virus in your body, so let them do their thing.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 10:51 am
I’m going out of my mind from the fever. Even with Tylenol I’m still so uncomfortable. My throat hurts and my nose is stuffed so I can’t sleep.
My fever was 102.5 last night.
Now with Tylenol it’s 100 but I feel really bad. If anyone knows any tricks to heel fast please please post.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:02 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
I’m going out of my mind from the fever. Even with Tylenol I’m still so uncomfortable. My throat hurts and my nose is stuffed so I can’t sleep.
Now with Tylenol it’s 100 but I feel really bad. If anyone knows any tricks to heel fast please please post.

I noticed that too! This fever is very weird, because it doesn't really respond to Tylenol. I've never had that happen before. Cold washcloths on your head, and the back of your neck, will help bring down your core body temperature. If that doesn't work, please SEEK HELP!

If you take a shower, turn the water to a cooler temp than you are used to just before you get out. That will help keep you from getting overheated. If you get a chill you can always put on extra layers, but if you are too hot there's only so much you can do, so err on the side of being cold.

Force liquids as much as you can, and avoid things like Sinufed that will dry out your sinuses and make things worse. Mucinex works really well in combination with staying hydrated, to get the mucus moving out of your system. Make a big pot of hot tea, and keep refilling your mug every time you get up.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:05 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:

In normal times I. Would say alternative every 4 hours with Tylenol & Motrin. But with the uncertainty with ibuprofen it’s an issue...
But I’ve definitely seen some illnesses respond less to Tylenol.
Also, keep in mind that fever reducers- reduce the f3ver but don’t necessarily knock it down all the way.
Refuah sheleima

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 11:10 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

yes. several including myself.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 12:42 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
yes. several including myself.