Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
GOOD NEWS UPDATE: Bigsis144’s husband
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

malki2

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 10:16 am
sequoia wrote:
I think I’ll daven for you instead.

You only daven for one person per Tefila?

Aylat

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 10:19 am
bigsis144 wrote:
Thank you everyone for your tefilos!

BH they were able to lower the oxygen concentration DH is receiving as the fluid clears out of his lungs and his breathing gets stronger.

BH! I said another perek of Tehillim.

bigsis144

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 9:56 am
Glorious news this fine morning!!!!

DH was off oxygen and breathing on his own for the last 24 hours. He just saw the doctor, and they’ll be starting with the discharge procedures now. He’s coming home!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you, HaShem!
Thank you all so much for being here with me through this past week (it’s been a blur, can’t believe it was that long?!?!!) and for your tefilos and encouragement. 💛💛💛

Last edited by bigsis144 on Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Blessing1

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 9:59 am
bigsis144 wrote:

DH was off oxygen and breathing on his own for the last 24 hours. He just saw the doctor, and they’ll be starting with the discharge procedures now. He’s coming home!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you, HaShem!
Thank you all so much for being here with me through this past week (it’s been a blur, can’t believe it was that long?!?!!) and for your tefilos and encouragement. 💛💛💛

Hodu l'hashem ki tov! Bh!

Chayalle

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:01 am
Best news this week! B"H! May he have a Refuah SHELAIMA !

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:03 am
bigsis144 wrote:

Thank you, HaShem!

Best news in the morning!

top mom

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:03 am
Boruch Hashem Smile
I'm so happy for you and your family bigsis Very Happy

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:26 am
I’m am so glad for you and your husband.
Let him continue to get better and have a full recovery.

Thank you for the update.

imasinger

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:29 am
B"H, b"H!! And thank you for sharing the good news. It helps lift the spirits of everyone.

May he continue to have a refuah shleimah, and may your kids handle the situation in a way that lets you support everyone.

hodeez

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:30 am
Yay!!!

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:33 am
bigsis144 wrote:

Thank you, HaShem!

Yay! So good to hear good news!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:34 am
bigsis144 wrote:

Thank you, HaShem!

Wonderful! Wonderful! May he continue to have a full and speedy recovery. Baruch Rofeh Cholim.
May your Yom Tov be super joyous. I’m so happy for you and your family!!!! May we be zoche to keep hearing good news.

bigsis144

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:35 am
Small humorous hashgacha story -

A package just arrived in the mail - DH’s (non-Jewish) coworkers sent a get well gift basket. Very sweet of them! Except the *entire thing* is full of chametz!! BH it arrived today and not tomorrow or pesach!

It’s the thought that counts!

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:35 am
B"H! I'm so happy for you! I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, healthy yom tov

Cookiegirl

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:39 am
Baruch Hashem. So happy and relieved to hear the good news. Wishing him a complete and speedy refuah shelaima.

octopus

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:45 am
BH!!! This good news lifted my spirits!! May Hashem continue to send a refuah shleima to your husband and to all of klal yisrael that are in need of a refuah.

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 10:50 am
Amazing news!!! Chasdei HaShem!!! He should continue to improve and have a complete Refua!

twizzlers1

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 11:17 am
Thank you so much for sharing the good news! It is so nice when posters take the time to update.

ellacoe

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 11:22 am
BH, so nice to hear good news! Have a wonderful Pesach

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 11:56 am
BH! May yom tov be with simcha and menucha.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed