Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
The pesach box
Previous  1  2

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 7:59 pm
I am so grateful for the food box. Really am not up to cooking, and takeout is too expensive. It’s a great deal and a huge relief. What a great chesed.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 8:11 pm
For what it's worth for people who weren't able to get the box, I'm in Brooklyn and all my Walmart stuff is getting to me in 2 or 3 days. Even my Amazon stuff that the eta was mid April is coming by Friday.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 8:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Firstly, they are saying the stuff in the box doesn't need to be toiveled which us a huge plus.

Also, Amazon and Walmart deliveries are terribly delayed, and not really sure that they're fully stock in store either.

So I think this is more about convenience and a one stop shop than the price.

But if you're able to find everything you need, maybe you want to sell it to me ?
if I don’t end up using it I will let you know

imabima

Post Tue, Mar 31 2020, 9:40 pm
I saw an ad for another similar type offer...Pesach food prepared for you. I can't find it now but it was also based in Lakewood. Maybe someone else knows?

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 12:03 am
imabima wrote:
I saw an ad for another similar type offer...Pesach food prepared for you. I can't find it now but it was also based in Lakewood. Maybe someone else knows?

All other options were very expensive - like - schicks and Greenwald’s.
Schicks was like $100/person/meal and this $7. The food is way simpler.
It could be there are other options also...

ces

Post Wed, Apr 01 2020, 12:41 am
imabima wrote:

There was a caterer offering 10 yt seudos and 2 chol hamoed suppers for 6 people for, I believe, 499 + 99 for each additional person. Pickup at Estreia. I can't either recall where I saw the ad.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 4:30 pm
Dh picked us the box yesterday and when I opened it I started crying. It has everything inside that they wrote on the website plus more! And everything is decent quality but the knives, peelers and pot set are very good.
I hope in the merit of this amazing chessed they have done coronavirus should be eradicated from this earth.
They have saved so many making Pesach for the first time. Truly.
Not just time and money but the stress level in those of us lucky enough to get one went very very down. Thank you, Haztolah and BMG Not worthy

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 4:52 pm
imabima wrote:

Yes, it’s the pesach food in a box, provided by the same people. $349 for 10 meals for 5 ppl. Huge unbelievable chesed. I feel almost zero stress going into yt because of this.

sky

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 5:42 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Dh picked us the box yesterday and when I opened it I started crying. It has everything inside that they wrote on the website plus more! And everything is decent quality but the knives, peelers and pot set are very good.
I hope in the merit of this amazing chessed they have done coronavirus should be eradicated from this earth.
They have saved so many making Pesach for the first time. Truly.
Not just time and money but the stress level in those of us lucky enough to get one went very very down. Thank you, Haztolah and BMG Not worthy

I’m so happy to hear!

cozyblanket

Post Fri, Apr 03 2020, 5:55 pm
As an ootner, I'm jelous Wink
But it isn't my first time.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 8:33 pm
I know a few people who were upset with the contents of the box. They said pots were very cheap quality like the whole set was worth $40. and even the cookbook they received was not even a pesach cookbook it was full of chometz recipes.

I’m just curious because my friends didn’t receive anything extra in the box what did you get extra that wasn’t advertised? Did only some boxes get something extra?

mig100

Post Sun, Apr 05 2020, 8:51 pm
imabima wrote:

I saw it also. It was also very reasonable. They were sold out last week
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries