Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr Zelenko - are his meds really working?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 11:20 pm
Km not saying everyone else is walking out. Obviously maimonides nurses not going around sticking knives in patients but otherwise performing poorly (or not performing at all?)
The majority of young fatalities were from there

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Apr 06 2020, 11:22 pm
Especially, it seems, over shabbos. For the love of God, don't ever step into maimonides on shabbos, ESPECIALLY without a buddy. The nurses theres are sanitation workers

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 12:10 am
There is unintentional neglect due to the overwhelmedness of this crisis in every hospital. There has been death or neglect in young patients in a few hospitals.
I think now that the numbers have gone down a bit, sadly mostly due to so many ppl have died, more ppl are recovering or getting off ventilators bc the staff at these hospitals can give the patients more tiem and attention.
A very big cause in people ending up on ventilators from cpap was near-starvation and depression. It's hard to recover when you have nothing but gross congealed cold hospital food and being in solitary confinement for 23.5 hours a day and having almost no contact with the outside world.
It's a terrible sitauation all around.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 12:26 am
Floralwhite, my doctor told me I can take 100mg of zinc. Maybe just for the 5 day period 220mg would be ok. I don't know.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Apr 07 2020, 1:04 am
YES!!!! Even Dr. Rich Roberts who first said the results are inconclusive posted a video the next day saying that he knows of another Dr. using the meds and is seeing amAzimg results. They have to be given in beginning all three. Side effects don’t kick in until taken for a month. Death is a much worse side effect!!! Please don’t hesitate to give the medication. My father was sick and I begged him to take it. He is not into medicine but finally agreed. He BH was in hospital but is hime and feeling much better.
Another relative took one day of medication and got nervous and stopped. She is still on oxygen and I hope she recovers.
This medicine is life saving. Trump spoke about it publicly so anti - Trump people are against the medicine including governor of NY
Whoever I know that took the meds before virus got to lungs recovered beautifully. Please don’t hesitate.
Just check that they don’t interfere with current medications.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics