Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Hachnosos Corona?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 6:26 pm
I will not say where I live, but today a relative shared a video clip a few blocks away from me of a man returning from the hospital after being admitted for COVID 19. A large group gathered around him clapping and singing him down the street to his home while other neighbors clapped and sang from their porches. Apparently these welcome home Corona street parties are becoming "a thing" social distancing be darned.
Can't Believe It

sub

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 6:58 pm
If it’s the clip I saw, it’s a hatzoloh member who was on a vent and critical and bh was released from hospital

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 08 2020, 7:38 pm
sub wrote:
If it’s the clip I saw, it’s a hatzoloh member who was on a vent and critical and bh was released from hospital

Not at all sure it's the same clip, but a hatzoloh member should know better. There are many critically ill health care workers who have bh recovered and are not having public celebrations that could put them or others back in the hospital.

It is probably not the same clip because our hatzoloh has made statements begging people to social distance and stay home, so I cant believe any one of them would participate in something so dangerous.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics