Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Visiting people that recovered
Previous  1  2

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 12:41 am
I got sick the week before Purim.

Even now I get exhausted and short of breath easily. I get migraines and muscle cramps, and I wonder "Am I still sick? Is it fibromyalgia? Is it chronic fatigue? Is it stress from the isolation?"

I have no idea, but I'm going on the assumption that I might still be contagious, and I have no business gambling with other people's lives.

There is still way too much we don't know about what's going on with the virus, the current flu season, and the chances of reinfection. On top of that, many batches of the virus tests have turned out to be faulty and give false negatives.

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 5:42 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I got sick the week before Purim.

Even now I get exhausted and short of breath easily. I get migraines and muscle cramps, and I wonder "Am I still sick? Is it fibromyalgia? Is it chronic fatigue? Is it stress from the isolation?"

I have no idea, but I'm going on the assumption that I might still be contagious, and I have no business gambling with other people's lives.

There is still way too much we don't know about what's going on with the virus, the current flu season, and the chances of reinfection. On top of that, many batches of the virus tests have turned out to be faulty and give false negatives.

Haven't you written on other threads that you've been going to the makolet? If you're assuming you might still be contagious, why are you going out at all? What about the poor makolet owner that you've now exposed? (Playing devil's advocate here)

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 6:55 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
NO

NO

NO

There is NO hard science that you cannot reinfect. And it would be more dangerous possibly the 2nd time if they just recovered.

And a hundred other reasons.

It’s called recidivism. China has shown it to be true.

Remember that not everyone that is sick has corona. They could have the regular flu or food illness.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics