Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Adobe Photoshop

chaya678

Post Thu, Apr 16 2020, 11:33 pm
I just took some courses on photography and newborn photography. Now I’m looking to buy and learn photoshop. Was wondering which is the best package to buy and from where? Also if anyone knows of any online good inexpensive photoshop courses please share..

Cspybe

Post Thu, Apr 16 2020, 11:43 pm
chaya678 wrote:
I just took some courses on photography and newborn photography. Now I’m looking to buy and learn photoshop. Was wondering which is the best package to buy and from where? Also if anyone knows of any online good inexpensive photoshop courses please share..

Sorry I'm no help, but where did you learn newborn photography and were you happy with your course?
Asking for my niece who wants to learn

Success10

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 12:20 am
I think you can go on to adobe creative cloud online and pay monthly, or sign up for a year plan. I will say that photographers tend to use Lightroom, not photoshop. If you want free courses, try youtube. If you think you need something more structured, you'll need a proper course. I only know courses based in Israel so the times might not work for you.

Window

Post Fri, Apr 17 2020, 1:30 am
The photographer package from adobe includes ps and lr
Ps is a must for newborns. Their skin needs a lot of help
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art