Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving to Monsey // Pomona

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 4:57 am
Hi moms! We are thinking to relocate to Monsey specifically the Pomona area. I am trying to find out about the Anderson area of Haverstraw. Is anyone familiar with it? What is a good area to move to in Monsey for people that are Modern Orthodox Machmir and generally eclectic? Thank you so much!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 6:05 am
Yes I am familiar. It’s part of the greater Haverstraw community, yeshivish for the most part.

pumpernickel

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:39 am
Thank you so much! Does everyone there wear a Sheitel and are they more or less accepting ? I wear a baseball cap with my hair down and my husband doesn't wear a hat. Do you think we could fit there? Also do you know if there are any Shuls walking distance around the Anderson part of town? Thank you!!!

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Apr 19 2020, 11:44 am
pumpernickel wrote:
Thank you so much! Does everyone there wear a Sheitel and are they more or less accepting ? I wear a baseball cap with my hair down and my husband doesn't wear a hat. Do you think we could fit there? Also do you know if there are any Shuls walking distance around the Anderson part of town? Thank you!!!

I think Pomona (over 202) would be a better fit for your family.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating