Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Where can I find....

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 8:33 pm
Where can I find good stories (1-2 pages, that I can type up) to demonstrate the following: (for 2 and 3 year olds)

Vahavta Lreiacha kamocha
Don’t speak lashing hara
Dan Lela’s zechus
Bikur cholim
Al tehi noach lchos (don’t be quick to anger)
Sever panim yafos

I’m looking for short 1-2 page stories that I can type up and send to my playgroup kids. I made a packet for them with a different midda every week, for the duration of sefira. I made a picture and a song for each one, and I’d like to send a story as well.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 8:37 pm
Wow that sounds really impressive. I'm actually thinking you could use Uncle Moishy or marvellous middos machine if that doesn't sound too crazy. You can translate the songs into a short story. 613 Torah Avenue Pirkei Avos cd also deals with different middos.
Chaim Walder Kids Speak?

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 8:49 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Wow that sounds really impressive. I'm actually thinking you could use Uncle Moishy or marvellous middos machine if that doesn't sound too crazy. You can translate the songs into a short story. 613 Torah Avenue Pirkei Avos cd also deals with different middos.
Chaim Walder Kids Speak?

Amazing, thank you!!!! I’m going to listen tomorrow. Or maybe tonight if I’m not too tired after I get the kids into bed. If you’d like to message me, I can send it to you when I’m finished.

dankbar

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 11:47 pm
Malki & yossele has bikur cholim story.

dankbar

Post Tue, Apr 21 2020, 11:51 pm
A smile is catchy" by artscroll youth series. mesorah publications ltd. 4401 second ave. bklyn by 11232. 718-921-9000. www.artscroll.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics