Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo donkey deal?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 9:33 pm
I think the bugaboo is actually a great deal. I bought the Bugaboo Cameleon when I had my first for $850 and sold it two years later for $680. (I bought a twin when I had my second)
No other stroller has that kind of re-sale value. I ended up paying $170 for a stroller with all features I wanted.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 10:00 pm
You ended up paying $170 to "lease" a stroller with all the features you wanted. You didn't get to keep it and would have to pay again if you wanted another single in the future.

Not that I have any issue with what you did, I'm just redefining it Smile

amother

Post Wed, Apr 17 2013, 9:54 am
Deciding between the Bugaboo Donkey and the city mini GT double. Cant decide if the donkey is worth it. Anyone have it and like it?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 17 2013, 9:55 am
Deciding between the Bugaboo Donkey and the city mini GT double. Cant decide if the donkey is worth it. Anyone have it and like it?

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Apr 24 2020, 12:05 am
amother wrote:

Many years later and making the same decision. Are u still here lol?

amother
Bronze

Post Fri, Apr 24 2020, 5:28 am
I'm not that person but you might find more replies if you start a new post, rather than add to an old thread.

Re the strollers-the gt doesn't have an option to face the parents, so if that's something you'd want, get the donkey. The gt is great to push and a one piece easy fold. The seats lie flat so they can be used from birth, you don't need extra bassinets, unless you want them. Also the price tag is cheaper. It is wider though than the donkey, so if width is an issue, don't get it. I would measure your front door and check. I had to get the mountain buggy duet because it's the narrowest and the only one that fitted through our door.
The donkey has a great push-lot's of easy combinations-2 car seats, 2 bassinets, 2 seats, one of each etc. It also converts to a single, well sort of-it's still wider than a regular single. The fold is a little awkward and it's chunky. Also If you're thinking you might need a third seat (twins and a toddler, or any other combination) bugaboo make a board with toddler seat that's good. You can't really do that with the gt.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Apr 24 2020, 8:41 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Many years later and making the same decision. Are u still here lol?

I had both concurrently. I used the donkey for walks around the neighborhood, and the citi mini gt was mainly kept in the car. The donkey was just way too cumbersome to pack up and put in the trunk.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics