Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best cotton weekday black tights for girls

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 9:40 pm
Anyone have recommendation? Can’t remember what company I bought her the beginning of the season and they all have holes, must order more from the local store. She’s 5 years old and wears them everyday so want decent quality that won’t fade or pull quickly. Also don’t want to spend $10 a pair....so something decent priced Smile

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 9:46 pm
I like JRP and Zubii. Both in the $6 range.

amother
Brown

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 9:50 pm
Every year I go thru 15 or more pairs of tights. They rip, the fade, they split on the seem. This year was especially bad.. she seemed to go thru a pair of tights every few days (also 5 y.o) toward the middle/end of the winter, zubii came out with a very fine ribbed cotton tight and it had a sticker on it that said "extra strong" I bought 3 and they were by far the best ones I had this season.. much better than condor! Good luck!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 9:52 pm
Thank you so much for the quick responses! Will see if they have both those companies and try a few of each!

gande

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 10:03 pm
I like meomo brand.

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Apr 25 2020, 10:46 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
Every year I go thru 15 or more pairs of tights. They rip, the fade, they split on the seem. This year was especially bad.. she seemed to go thru a pair of tights every few days (also 5 y.o) toward the middle/end of the winter, zubii came out with a very fine ribbed cotton tight and it had a sticker on it that said "extra strong" I bought 3 and they were by far the best ones I had this season.. much better than condor! Good luck!

That's weird. My kids tights last through the year, they even have some still from last year.

Smile1234

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 12:05 am
I’m very happy with the butterfly school collection that I bought for dd4 this year

jewishmom6

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 12:54 pm
bump.

I bought Memoi (size 2-4) and find they run so small.

What's a good company that will be comfortable for my kids and what size should I be getting for shoe sizes 8 & 10?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:08 pm
My dtr liked h&m solid thick toghts

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:15 pm
Cotton tights don't run according to shoe size they run by weight like womens tights. I liked the ones called spot-on or something like that. I found they had the best fit and are very comfortable.

mommyhood

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:20 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Cotton tights don't run according to shoe size they run by weight like womens tights. I liked the ones called spot-on or something like that. I found they had the best fit and are very comfortable.

I also got that brand, I ordered from Double Header. I found they ran true to size. I've always bought cotton tights according to what clothing size dd is wearing so if she's wearing size 10 dresses I get size 10 cotton tights. For lycra I usually have to size up.
https://doubleheaderusa.com/sp.....ghts/

silverlining3

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:40 pm
I like jrp ribbed

jewishmom6

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:43 pm
Thank you! really appreciate your responses!

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 1:59 pm
My daughter's last from year to year. I got her H & M this year. Last year I think I got childrens place.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Nov 25 2020, 2:23 pm
My daughter complained about her tights every morning that it’s Uncomfortable by the crotch and toes. They also pimpled a lot. I finally went out and bought her the expensive condor tights and they are worth every penny!!! About $15 a pair
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics