Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Custom closets

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 10:44 pm
Who would you recommend does nice job for the right price? What’s important to know when customizing closets

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 10:52 pm
What is important is to really think about what you want to store and how you want to utilize the space you have. Working with an experienced closet designer is extremely helpful as they can work with you to personalize and optimize.

My closets were done as part of a recent remodel so I can’t be helpful with the person. I am very happy with the end results. I did the obvious with double hanging bars in most of the closet with enough tall hanging space. I added shelves for shoes and bags plus a built in bureau.

Spend time looking at closets to give you idea of possibilities. You can get all kinds of ideas that you never thought of.

The last step is also critical. I threw out all my hangers and bought the thin ones with the velour covering so clothing doesn’t slip. It is amazing how much more clothing fits in. I also bought a few of the vacuum bags to store my bulky comforters that I don’t use most of the year.

qteg

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 11:02 pm
I used Sammy
His pricing was competitive.
He made the space I had work the best possible way
His installers were polite and cleaned up after themselves
+1 (516) 242-0328

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 11:20 pm
Thanks. Sammy you were happy? Anyone other recommended ones out there? It’s new house needs to utilize space and durability a must.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics