Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Ivee Brand for Women? Teenagers? Both?

lk18

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 4:42 pm
Hi everyone!

I feel so silly asking this question - I happen to love a lot of the styles of the label Ivee but I want to make sure a women (me Very Happy ) can wear them or is it more geared towards teenagers?

TIA!

Rose Chocolate

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 6:05 pm
I am not sure if you are worried about many of the clothes being brightly coloured/snius, if not then I think people of all ages can wear them. The models on their Instagram are generally teenagers but a lot of the clothing is very elegant yet casual. I say go for it!

lk18

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 6:23 pm
Thank you so much!! That helps actually - I guess I was having this fear of not “dressing my age”. Lol I definitely don’t “feel” my age.

Thanks so much!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 6:41 pm
I have a bunch of their pieces and I’m in my 30s. My sister in her 20s and mother who’s 60 also have pieces from that brand including one top that we all have and make sure not to wear when we get together. I actually see it more on women than teenagers where I live.

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 6:42 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
I have a bunch of their pieces and I’m in my 30s. My sister in her 20s and mother who’s 60 also have pieces from that brand including one top that we all have and make sure not to wear when we get together. I actually see it more on women than teenagers where I live.

Agreed. Same in our family and among my colleagues

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Apr 27 2020, 8:02 pm
I need clothing!
Where can I buy over stuff?? Online of course!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics