Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Amother papaya- re: poice state

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:15 pm
One of the now locked threads, someone was complaining about leaving NY becaase of the Police State and was told she can go to Israel.
I love living in Israel, but we've been much stricter about lockdown, people being arrested who were supposed to be in quarantine, and arresting Peleg protestors very much not socially distancing

ducking from tomatoes now Hiding

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
One of the now locked threads, someone was complaining about leaving NY becaase of the Police State and was told she can go to Israel.
I love living in Israel, but we've been much stricter about lockdown, people being arrested who were supposed to be in quarantine, and arresting Peleg protestors very much not socially distancing

ducking from tomatoes now Hiding

I'm moving from my own imposed galus to my own liberation by learning that we are in galus and can't avoid tragedies or tzarros regardless where you live.

Quoting George Bush: You can run, but you can't hide.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:32 pm
Why is this reminding me of all the people who said that if Trump was elected, they would move to Canada?

Who said Canada wanted them anyway? LOL

I'd love to see the list of people who actually followed up and moved.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:40 pm
maybe I' missunderstanding what a "police state" is. Just pointing out that if the corona time rules are unbearable in NY, Israel would be even worse for this person.
Is anyone here denying that Israel has cracked down harder and earlier than NY/USA???

lilies

Post Wed, Apr 29 2020, 12:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
maybe I' missunderstanding what a "police state" is. Just pointing out that if the corona time rules are unbearable in NY, Israel would be even worse for this person.
Is anyone here denying that Israel has cracked down harder and earlier than NY/USA???

It's not the cracking down, it's how they crack down.
They are only cracking down on some people, not all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics