Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kiruv couples whose kids choose a different derech
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:06 am
Yes and imagine the shmutz when you host those malshinim and rachil's to your shabbos table and all those toe'va dishonest rich business men to your shul.
The Torah does not allow us to love our bretheren unless they are a gadol hador.
And a gay person, Gd has acknowledged that they will exsist. But you should do more than Gd, its not good enough to be like Gd and consider the sxeual act itself a toeva if they invite you to their bedroom. You should judge them as the very essence of their being and put them in cherem.

moonstone

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:07 am
I was skimming the rest of the thread and saw CiCi's lovely posts calling other people "schmutz." Don't worry, CiCi. As long as you stay in your close-minded Yiddeshe ghetto and never interact with the evil real world, I'm sure your children will stay clean and pure. 🙄🙄🙄

zaq

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:23 am
CiCi, your vitriol is over the top. When I see someone who rants continuously in an irrational manner about a certain topic, I get suspicious and imagine one of three things:

1. Perhaps that person is gantz meshuggeh and nothing he says should be paid any mind, though this is not usually the case if he's ranting about just one thing. Mishegoyim usually rant about many different things.

2. Perhaps that person is ranting about something to cover up his own guilt in that area. Maybe you have lesbian thoughts or feelings, or maybe you aren't fully comfortable being female and are covering up by railing against other people who have this problem. No one could suspect you if you show yourself violently opposed.

3. Perhaps that person has been hurt in a related way and is lashing out to relieve some of that pain. Maybe you are the child of kiruv parents who was molested by a lesbian guest in your parents' home, or maybe one of your children was the victim. If this is the case, I can understand your bitterness, but I do not condone your corrosive posts and your searing hatred of an entire class of people, many of whom are deeply unhappy and would give anything not to be as they are. Hating your abuser is one thing, and hating everyone of that person's class is another.

You made your point. We all know that CiCi has an intense and vicious hatred of people whose gender identification is anything other than the conventional binary, and is violently comtemptuous of anyone who is kind to them for any reason. CiCi believes that they are not human beings but vermin and wishes that we could exterminate them the way we do roaches, preferably in full view of our children who would then learn what not to do.

OK. We get it. You can get off your flaming soapbox now. Your posts are neither interesting nor enlightening, merely the monotonous maunderings of a monomaniacal mind.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:30 am
Zaq Salut Applause
(I couldnt just "like" your post)

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:34 am
[personal attack removed]

Hillery

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:35 am
zaq wrote:

OK. We get it. You can get off your flaming soapbox now. Your posts are neither interesting nor enlightening, merely the monotonous maunderings of a monomaniacal mind.

Discussions, and in turn the actual posters, remain far more civil when we stick to the issue rather than the person.

Hillery

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:48 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
CiCi, I hope that

That was a horrible thing to write and I hope you get banned for it.

sequoia

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 7:59 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Then I hope they marry African American gerim, make Aliyah, and become hard core religious Zionists, preferably living in a yishuv over the Green Line.

The horror! LOL

CiCi

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:05 am
Hillery wrote:
That was a horrible thing to write and I hope you get banned for it.

Thank you. I don't take these people to heart anymore. Someone pmd to change my username from Chinky because it's racist. So like a goody-goody I changed it to CiCi. Then this person started PMing me about
some Purim costumes being racist. I told her I have a different opinion than you. I sent her a link to a Chassidishe Purim costume on a non jewish site and I said I don't have an issue with that, I think it's amusing. She messaged me again arguing with me... So I told her again we have different opinions and that that. The last message I got from her is that I should enjoy shopping (don't ask me where it came into the discussion , I have no clue) and that I can put her on the ignore list.

So I realized I can't take people on here seriously. I totally regretted changing my username because someone on here who has issues with Purim costumes had an issue with my username. But the main reason why I don't take these people seriously is because if they don't like my opinion it dissolves into a personal fight....like little kids.

Last edited by CiCi on Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

lilies

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:14 am
This thread needs to be locked.
And fast.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:16 am
Wow, this thread has turned super ugly!

As far as the kiruv couple with kids actually going OTD, maybe this undoubted pain is a punishment sent to the couple in this world in order to receive their reward directly in the next. Maybe it's yet another test they have to overcome.

It can't be easy being a kiruv couple. So many challenges. Takes very a special neshama. One that is so special to Hashem.

As far as the kids, it's their choice and their path. They have been taught right and wrong and now they make their choices.

Life in this world is a journey. We are never done doing what we need to do for Hashem until our very last breath. Nothing is final until it is.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 8:39 am
CiCi, I responded to you a few times in previous pages. I believe civilly, although we obviously disagree about the subject matter. I am an equal opportunity “bleeding heart”, so I am bothered by some of the things that have been said to you here, even as I have been bothered by some of the things you have said. I think it’s hard for people to realize how you have come to adopt the worldview you have, but that is no excuse for unkind comments made to you.

I can see that you are not anti anyone who is not religious and your objections are about 1 (umbrella) group of people. I wish you could see with your own eyes how “pareve” it all actually is. No one is standing on their soapbox, at least at our shabbos table, and talking about their lifestyle. We have had to stop inviting certain people because of the issues they posed. For example, the Jew who converted to Mormonism and won’t stop talking about how JC is central in her life. We are still in touch with her, but that kind of conversation is not acceptable at our shabbos table. Nor would some other kind of talk be. We request no profanity, and anyone who is talking to our kids is usually engaging with them about what interests them. Or reading to them from books in our house. On a couple occasions, totally clueless kids, when getting up to talk about their lives, have mentioned something I would prefer they hadn’t, but our kids have remained unaware. In fact, I have found them to be a lot less “savvy” than their average yeshiva counterparts because their exposure all exists when we are around.

I can sympathize with your feelings and imagine it’s hard to wrap your mind around but understand that we subscribe to a philosophy (Chabad) where every neshama is precious and no, our specific goal isn’t to “make BTs” but to give yidden the opportunity to do one more mitzvah and expose them to their wonderful and rich legacy. The Lubavitcher Rebbe was an incredibly holy individual, and we are confident he wouldn’t have embraced a mission that would lead to utter doom.

I’ll end off with this video. I highly recommend everyone watch it. I can’t get through without crying: https://youtu.be/R60IB1fng2A

P.S. I actually like your name change because your original name looked very similar to another user on here. Smile Welcome!
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics