Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
For those who don't exercise...5 MINUTES A DAY

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:24 am
There are soooooo many apps where you can literally do 3-5 minutes of exercise like do 20 squats etc. You only need to do a few short exercises. I know everyone is tired and busy but this keeps you feeling strong and healthy. It's easy, you get reminders, and there's no reason not to do it. Apps like lose weight in 30 days, lose weight for women, 7 minute workout, etc.

You won't necessarily lose weight but you WILL get more toned. 5 minutes. While you're watching Netflix or watching your kids. It's that easy.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:38 am
I've recently came up with the brainstorm that I can exercise while watching my toddler in the bath! I can do heel raises, shoulder rolls, figure eights, squats... I fold up a towel to stand on because the tiles hurt my feet. I wouldn't do crunches that requires me to be on the floor... because I need to be able to supervise my toddler but there's plenty that I can do that I feel safe doing while supervising her.
She's happy and I'm being productive- win win.

Tzutzie

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There are soooooo many apps where you can literally do 3-5 minutes of exercise like do 20 squats etc. You only need to do a few short exercises. I know everyone is tired and busy but this keeps you feeling strong and healthy. It's easy, you get reminders, and there's no reason not to do it. Apps like lose weight in 30 days, lose weight for women, 7 minute workout, etc.

You won't necessarily lose weight but you WILL get more toned. 5 minutes. While you're watching Netflix or watching your kids. It's that easy.

Thank you for the reminder.
I like doing exersize organically. Yesterday I did 30 min of heavy duty yard work then went on the swings. Lol. Was 55° with clear sky. The perfect weather for this.
Later after kids went to bed, I raced across my neighbors property (SD and all)
Haven't decided what's on the agenda for today.

MiriFr

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:46 am
BH my 3 year old is obsessed with Mendy Music and insists I do it with him. Like at least 2x a day

jewishmom6

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:55 am
I do 7 minute workout with Denise Austin - I usually combine two (or more) workouts which is 14 minutes. She is so fun
Or I take a 25 minute walk with dh. The weather has gotten gorgeous.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 6:56 am
If you don't warm up, you can hurt yourself
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise