Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
New Parenting Course??

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 4:26 pm
Hi!
Did you read this article in the family first?? I found it to be so insightful & unconventional!! She talks about the parent-child connection & takes it even further... Did anyone take Shelley Malka’s parenting course?? I would be really interested in hearing more about it.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 7:39 pm
I also found the concept very interesting and would love to learn more. I was disappointed that they didn’t give the details of the course...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:08 pm
You can find the info online. I would love to hear from someone who actually took her course. I was going to sign up for Blimie Heller’s course and this came along!! It looks like it’s way more thorough from what she says...

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:09 pm
google her name she has a website

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:25 pm
I misplaced the article and couldn’t remember her name. It was Shelly Malka?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:26 pm
Yup!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 8:39 pm
Will check it out, thanks!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 9:05 pm
So did anyone actually take her course??

happyness

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 10:10 pm
My friend sends me her emails all the time. Unbelievably deep and resonates such truth.

I actually took a few courses (live and on the phone) by Ruchy Spitzer in which she gives over the same information, sometimes they actually use the same words!!
Both my friend and I love her emails because it's so amazing to see that the truth we discovered is out there as well!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 07 2020, 11:12 pm
So I took a course by Malky Rottenberg. It seems like the same approach then & yes it resonates deeply!

shelley61

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:38 pm
Hello, I just came across your post today. Thank you for your interest. How about if we hop on an informal zoom call where you can ask all your questions? Easier than to explain everything via text. And it gives us an opportunity to get to know each other a bit.
Let me know what's good for you. Not sure if I'm allowed to post my email address here or not.
All the best, Shelley

runninglate

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 12:59 pm
Hi! I couldn’t find you online, would love if you could pm me. I was not the op though.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 5:56 pm
I’ve taken Blimie hellers course on gentle parenting. Can you tell me what’s different abt yours and what you teach?
Or what you plan to cover in the zoom

shelley61

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 2:47 am
Hello Mauve
I don't know Blimie Heller's course. To really do justice to your question it's best to speak. That will give us a chance to get the 'feel' of each other because a course really has the unique personality of the course creator. There's really no copy/paste. Please feel free to contact me at shelleymalka@gmail.com.
Hope this helps
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics