Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
To all those that said it’s not true last week..
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

amother
Linen

Post Tue, May 05 2020, 1:12 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
OMG:

https://vosizneias.com/2020/05.....ment/

The scary thing is when I google this, I get a result from Facebook and when I click on it, it says "this page has been removed shock

I couldn't read the entire article, just shuddering thinking how we're all gonna come back to this in a year from now.
Not to sounds cliché but I actually got goosebumps reading her pleading " nobody's listening to me!" To those who are all over yourself vis-a-vis the importance of a solid education, what the $&%$#% is the point of teaching history if all we're wont to say is "this can't be happening now, we're in a different century"? Hello! The world is 5780 years old and we're still idiots. She signs off take care of yourself and stay out of ny... um ok, so where do u go for here? Huh..
eilah varechev veilah vasusim never hit so close to home, literally

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, May 06 2020, 11:10 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I couldn't read the entire article, just shuddering thinking how we're all gonna come back to this in a year from now.
Not to sounds cliché but I actually got goosebumps reading her pleading " nobody's listening to me!" To those who are all over yourself vis-a-vis the importance of a solid education, what the $&%$#% is the point of teaching history if all we're wont to say is "this can't be happening now, we're in a different century"? Hello! The world is 5780 years old and we're still idiots. She signs off take care of yourself and stay out of ny... um ok, so where do u go for here? Huh..
eilah varechev veilah vasusim never hit so close to home, literally

People know this is happening now.
Enough said.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:17 pm
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entr.....26bb9

Between the lines of this very sad story, it sounds like this woman also got really cruddy care.

I think that the media decided that instilling fear and terror - by implying that everyone would die from this virus - was the only way to compel the vast majority into compliance.

The downside of all the articles “I’m a doctor from the frontlines and everyone is dying!” Is that nurses and doctors were too scared to treat anyone. I work in healthcare as does my husband, and many other immediate family members, and while many of our coworkers and employees got sick, no one we know died. And between all of us, we know a lot of nurses and doctors.

There’s no excuse for this kind of care, and I think using fear as a control method backfired spectacularly.
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics