Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Im loving quarantine!
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 08 2020, 11:37 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Can I ask an honest question for all those who are loving it? Do you have a big(ish) house? A garden?
Talk to me when you live in a small house/appartement with not even a porch!

Yes I absolutely live in a big(ish) house with a huge yard, and on beautiful days I am living the dream. I fully admit it. I really don’t know how those of you in small apartments and with little kids are doing this!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, May 08 2020, 11:38 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Can I ask an honest question for all those who are loving it? Do you have a big(ish) house? A garden?
Talk to me when you live in a small house/appartement with not even a porch!

Also, do you have little kids who still wake at the crack of dawn? Who need you all waking hours? I live in a small apartment with no front or backyard, a kid who needs full time entertainment, doesn’t eat nicely so it’s a whole deal every mealtime, and wakes up early every day. I feel so tired and like I’m going to lose it.

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 08 2020, 11:42 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Also, do you have little kids who still wake at the crack of dawn? Who need you all waking hours? I live in a small apartment with no front or backyard, a kid who needs full time entertainment, doesn’t eat nicely so it’s a whole deal every mealtime, and wakes up early every day. I feel so tired and like I’m going to lose it.

I have two children who are older now.. they basically take care of themselves.. while I always dreamed of having more, perhaps now I can be thankful about it Smile
And Bh I am finally pregnant, so I am enjoying quarantine even more because I have no energy to move or go anywhere.
(I hope this isn’t rubbing anything in anyone’s face! Trust me I’d still choose to have a bunch of little kids around. Just explaining why I’m particularly enjoying this crazy time.)
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics