Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Can you help me choose a stroller? (not my first)
Previous  1  2

amother
Brown

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:07 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Dainty baby has an Uppababy employee come twice a year. They change the wheels. That’s what I’m told.

most stores that are direct dealers with uppababy have once or twice a year tune up event. you just need to register and in 30 min they clean your stroller mechanism and replace anything that needs to be.

I have a 2016 vista and first time I went for their tune up was this year. I got new bumper bar covers, seat cushion and an entire new stroller frame since mine was a tiny bit troublesome.

I did see that hte newest model cruz has much larger wheels than the previous models...

Smile1234

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 11:43 pm
I have the Cruz and like it, but the push is no where near as good as the vista with big wheels. I find it gets stuck in bumps/cracks in sidewalks, and even small pebbles.

I used it for 2 kids, about 4 years so far mostly for walking/taking buses in Israel.
To fold you need to put the seat forward facing and upright. I once managed to do it while holding a baby, but you really need two hands.

(Maybe I should take it for a tune up! Good tip, thanks!)

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 11:58 pm
Why dont you go for a citi mini baby jogger gt great suspension. And solid wheels. I know they look ugly but they are all terrain friendly and lightweight.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 5:13 am
I love my britax affinity. It's a good solid frame with great suspension and rear air wheels. I love the stylish look of it and the choice of color packs are gorgeous. I got it on sale half price. It retails I think around the cruz price, but includes bassinet.
It has a neat fold and pushes so smoothly. I've had a few strollers and this has to be my favorite.
I think this review is for the affinity 1-the 2 differs only that it's easier to lie the seat back.
https://www.pushchairexpert.co.....view/

kenz

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 6:30 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Why dont you go for a citi mini baby jogger gt great suspension. And solid wheels. I know they look ugly but they are all terrain friendly and lightweight.

They are not reversible.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 6:33 am
I just bought the Cruz v2 and the wheels are virtually identical in size to that of the vista. It’s been a great stroller so far.

dancingqueen

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 6:51 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
The Cruz is basically comparable to the Vista imho except that it's more compact. I actually don't understand why someone would opt for the Vista if they can get the Cruz.

If they want to use it as a double or even triple is probably the main reason.

Sparkler

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 7:04 am
I have the new Cruz (just released February) and I'm thrilled with it. I was debating between the Vista and Cruz, yet when I saw the new Cruz, I can't imagine why anyone would even need the Vista (unless they want the option of converting it to a double.)
It basically has all the benefits of the Vista, but it's lighter and more compact.
It has suspension, larger wheels, larger basket etc.
Another plus is that the new model has a longer seat, so it can be used for a taller child. The straps are also super easy to adjust.
Good luck!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics