Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Diet that uses balls by your ears
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 12:02 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Toby is in white plain. She has Instagram. The only exercise required is walking for 30 minutes which sadly I never did. ..

Does she do Skype?

amother
Teal

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 12:19 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Her website says so.
I just spoke to someone that went to her
She personalizes the program much more than the Center does.

I know there is someone in Monsey that sells full meals and that there is a WhatsApp group for this program.
Just putting it out here for other people that want to know.

I will do some more research tomorrow and if I decide to do it I will come back to report success.

Thanks for your help ladies!

Do you have more information for the bolded? I’m on the program now and would like to join the group and find out more about the meals. Thank you

flmommy

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:00 am
With Tobys plan when you are in maintenance do you still have fruit and vegetable days?

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Feb 11 2020, 1:00 pm
clowny wrote:
This thread should not make you nervous at all.
Especially if your dh is happy and satisfied.
What works for one might not work for others. Ignore the negative comments. I’m currently on this diet for the second time. I absolutely love it. It’s the only diet that works for me with great results.
Tell your dh to just keep going...

pm'd you

bellaball

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 12:05 am
I did this program back in August and I gained back every pound plus my figure changed completely.(for the worse) I’d do anything to reverse the damage.
I wish I’d know what to do now....
If anyone is familiar with this issue please please message me.
Thank you

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 1:56 am
A family member did this a few years ago and for the weight loss, it was awesome. She was a young girl who wanted to look good and for that It worked.
But I highly, highly don't recommend it!! She was in starvation mode, suffered anxiety and depression, snapped at everyone around her, and worst of all she gained it all back becuse it was too hard to upkeep. It messed up her metabolism and she is double her size:(

IIRC she also had messed up cycles while on the diet- can't tel u if it had any long term damage in that regard because she's not married yet.

For the above poster: you can try intuitive eating with Rina reiser. She fixes metabolism issues and teaches you to 'read' your body's hunger signs.
The end goal is weight loss but the main goal is to be happy with your figure and your body.
Hope this helps!!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 2:02 am
People are really selling eating disorders these days.

bellaball

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:08 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
A family member did this a few years ago and for the weight loss, it was awesome. She was a young girl who wanted to look good and for that It worked.
But I highly, highly don't recommend it!! She was in starvation mode, suffered anxiety and depression, snapped at everyone around her, and worst of all she gained it all back becuse it was too hard to upkeep. It messed up her metabolism and she is double her size:(

IIRC she also had messed up cycles while on the diet- can't tel u if it had any long term damage in that regard because she's not married yet.

For the above poster: you can try intuitive eating with Rina reiser. She fixes metabolism issues and teaches you to 'read' your body's hunger signs.
The end goal is weight loss but the main goal is to be happy with your figure and your body.
Hope this helps!!

Thank you for your response.
I did try an intuitive eating program however it hasn’t worked for me. I just keep gaining weight and I can’t seem to get my old figure back. 😢

PinkFridge

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 9:04 am
bellaball wrote:
I did this program back in August and I gained back every pound plus my figure changed completely.(for the worse) I’d do anything to reverse the damage.
I wish I’d know what to do now....
If anyone is familiar with this issue please please message me.
Thank you

Welcome!
And I'm glad I opened the thread first. I was going to match you to the thread title. (Have you seen that thread yet?) But not under the circumstances.

bellaball

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 9:32 am
Sorry I’m new here. Which thread are you referring to? Thanks

PinkFridge

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 11:07 am
bellaball wrote:
Sorry I’m new here. Which thread are you referring to? Thanks

In the Chit Chat forum there's a thread called Matching Posters to Thread Titles, or something like that. There's a lot of fun stuff there.

rena

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 5:04 am

Hope this helps!!

Hi there!
I'm Rena Reiser.
I really appreciate you mentioning my work!
I want to clarify that I don't fix metabolism issues, and my end goal isn't weight loss.
I help women learn to hear and trust their body's signals, and accept themselves for whom they are.
I hope this helps!

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Dec 22 2020, 3:43 pm
rena wrote:
Hi there!
I'm Rena Reiser.
I really appreciate you mentioning my work!
I want to clarify that I don't fix metabolism issues, and my end goal isn't weight loss.
I help women learn to hear and trust their body's signals, and accept themselves for whom they are.
I hope this helps!

Got it!
It’s actually my sister that worked with you. I guess I didn’t completely understand the whole process, but it sounds great!
Question- wouldn’t they automatically lose weight if they listen to their body’s hunger signs?
Kol hakavod for all your work!

rena

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:23 am
Got it!
It’s actually my sister that worked with you. I guess I didn’t completely understand the whole process, but it sounds great!
Question- wouldn’t they automatically lose weight if they listen to their body’s hunger signs?
Kol hakavod for all your work!

It's a process that is definitely something we're not used to, so it makes a lot of sense that you didn't completely understand it!

To answer your question, our weight is made up of so many different factors. We're used to looking at calories in vs calories out as the #1 indicator, but in reality, the food we eat makes up a much smaller percentage of our weight. Other factors like genetics, hormones, and stress levels are also contributors.

I hope this helps!

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 5:38 am
People who are actually overweight as a result of an unhealthy lifestyle are likely to lose weight if they adopt a healthier one. But many people who are desperately trying to lose weight do not fall into that category.

tidneb

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 8:30 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Still better than surgery lap bands sleeve.
not really ive done the diet it messed with me I suffer with anxiety since only after were people telling me oh you didnt know that...

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sat, Mar 26 2022, 11:22 pm
Bumping this up. Can anyone else weigh in? Trying to lose last 10 baby pounds and they're not budging..... I already eat healthy and exercise so wondering if maybe I need something like this to jumpstart the weight loss?

goodenoughmom

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 11:13 am
Just a reply to the last post: with baby weight they say the last 10 pounds is unlikely to leave until you’re fully done weaning your baby, your body hangs onto it so your baby will not starve if Ch’v you do not have access to food. So relax and give it time!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise