Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
PSA: Alternate Side Parking - NYC - In Effect May 18-24

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 8:07 pm
The mayor has announced that alternate side of the street parking rules are in effect May 18 - 24. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 9:06 pm
As annoying as it is, the streets could do with a clean.

bsy

Post Mon, May 11 2020, 10:00 pm
They will be suspended again afterward. It's one week to clean the streets. Annoying, I agree. But I do see the point. My question is if I can double park on the other side and not get a ticket, just this once, being I have nowhere to go with my car for 2 hours..... 🤔

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 1:56 pm
This rubs me the wrong way. It’s a way to keep the traffic cops working while the rest of us stay home and for the city to make money. If we aren’t supposed to be out..... Punch Forget the streets cleaned why is it okay for a traffic cop to be near my vehicle or for me to touch the parking machines. I rarely have political tangents FWIW
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics