Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Lockdown versus Reopening

elisheva25

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:35 pm
In the discussion of pro vs anti lockdown, I think it’s important to watch this video
And in general a summary of how our county is handling Covid 19
https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe.....XwFUc

southernbubby

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 8:59 pm
I wish that she was right but I don't believe her.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 9:59 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I wish that she was right but I don't believe her.

What don't you believe?

I have a lot of respect for hospital workers. I also know that some hospital workers I am close to wish that this would be treated outpatient upon diagnosis before things get critical.

But their hospitals that run the urgent cares are slow and reluctant to create protocol for treatment before things are critical.

I'm not taking sides in any direction. I feel strongly that anyone who runs for office has a very inhumane power and kavod hungry bend to themselves ...

But there is a big machine that moves slowly and doesn't always take the end user into account ...

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 10:08 pm
she said 98% of people recover from the virus with no medical intervention. How does she figure out who needs early intervention with Hydroxychloroquine?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 10:17 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
What don't you believe?

I have a lot of respect for hospital workers. I also know that some hospital workers I am close to wish that this would be treated outpatient upon diagnosis before things get critical.

But their hospitals that run the urgent cares are slow and reluctant to create protocol for treatment before things are critical.

I'm not taking sides in any direction. I feel strongly that anyone who runs for office has a very inhumane power and kavod hungry bend to themselves ...

But there is a big machine that moves slowly and doesn't always take the end user into account ...

most don't get critical. from what I've heard (from docs) its hard to figure out which pts will need more than rest and fluids.

southernbubby

Post Tue, May 12 2020, 10:18 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
What don't you believe?

She prescribed hydroxychloroquine for ambulatory patients between ages 30 to 50 along with a Z pack and an intramuscular injection of an antibiotic. I believe her that the symptoms were gone but the virus was not gone and she doesn't say what she did with patients over 50.
I also don't believe that the virus is as harmless as she makes it sound. Death isn't the only problem; it can cause long term or permanent disability.
I guess that I am also really upset about the 47 year old railroad worker in the UK who died of coronavirus 2 weeks after a vicious attack by someone who spat on her and coughed in her face. Yes, the government is right. Treat it like leprosy. Make the sick stay home.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics