Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Staten Island Schools

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 12:35 am
We want to leave Brooklyn but need to stay close due to our jobs. Staten Island is an option. We have three daughters in BYBP but I dont like the idea of them commuting.
Are there any girls school on SI? What are the schools like? What is the parent body like?

amother
Pink

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 3:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
We want to leave Brooklyn but need to stay close due to our jobs. Staten Island is an option. We have three daughters in BYBP but I dont like the idea of them commuting.
Are there any girls school on SI? What are the schools like? What is the parent body like?

This isn’t answering your question but I grew up in Staten Island and went to school in Brooklyn (Flatbush) from grades 1-12. Tons and kids did. It sounds like a bigger deal that it was. It just became part of our life

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 5:40 am
I grew up in Staten Island and I went to RJJ. They have a pre-school and an elementary school. Many people in Willowbrook send to RJJ, along with a smattering of people from the Yeshiva community. Hope this helps.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 6:48 am
There is RJJ. Do your research and see if it’s the school for you.
Supposedly it is similar to BYBP but I know a few people who send there and they’re all so different.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:52 am
HonesttoGod wrote:
There is RJJ. Do your research and see if it’s the school for you.
Supposedly it is similar to BYBP but I know a few people who send there and they’re all so different.

RJJ is a fine school, but I wouldn't compare it to BYBP.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating