Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Will a school not take us if we can’t pay tuition?
Previous  1  2

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:40 pm
I think the larger picture is what will happen next year since so many people have been economically devastated and those who are relatively well off have had their investments greatly reduced.

So many people will need a break and, at the same time, sources of donations will have dried up.

Blessing1

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 7:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What’s the point of posts like these? Ok be skeptical. I made up the story for fun. I’m bored. Can’t imagine anything more fun to do than make up a story about how I don’t know how I’m going to pay my bills.

If you can't pay your bills, the obvious question is why you're sending to an expensive school. Is it the only option? Find out if the school has a scholarship program.

hi dear

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 6:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I should probably have more emuna, but I don’t see how we’re going to pay tuition, with my husband’s business in the position it in. Doesn’t look like it will recover either. I think we can eke thru our expenses with unemployment, maybe, but there’s no way we can pay tuition. What will be? What are our options?

Can you apply to the vouchers program??

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 7:43 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
If you can't pay your bills, the obvious question is why you're sending to an expensive school. Is it the only option? Find out if the school has a scholarship program.

Because we obviously didn’t anticipate that the economy would be non existent. We had a plan of how to pay.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 7:43 pm
hi dear wrote:
Can you apply to the vouchers program??

What is that?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics