Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Calling a Spade a spade
Previous  1  2  3

qwerty4

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 2:50 pm
OP if you want anyone to take your post seriously, you need to be a little clearer as to what you are saying. I gather you consider conspiracy theories facts and reliable sources, but please specify which one you’re referencing.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 3:02 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
OP if you want anyone to take your post seriously, you need to be a little clearer as to what you are saying. I gather you consider conspiracy theories facts and reliable sources, but please specify which one you’re referencing.

I’m not referring to any
These are my own thoughts
I wanted to hear what others have to say

It will help me decide if I would vaccinate when a vaccine comes out
More or less, who to trust

I understand it’s all in Hashem’s hand

Woman of Valor

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:09 pm
Do you mean call a spade a spade?

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:26 pm
Didnt read any of the replies.
But.
A) elaborate.
B) "calling the kettle black" is a fancy way of saying "hypocrite" (sort of). How are terrorists being hypocritical?

youngishbear

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:35 pm
Fascinating to be living through history in the making.

The 1918 flu epidemic came at the tail end of WWI and each country suspected the others of orchestrating it. They settled on calling it the Spanish flu with no evidence at all that it originated in neutral Spain. The technology for biowarfare at this level didn't exist then, of course, but the human imagination, and our desperate need to see patterns where there may or may not be any, sure did.

If we're already abusing cliched adages, I'd go with "the more things change..."

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:39 pm
WindowMagic wrote:
Do you mean call a spade a spade?

This
I thought it was the same thing

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 6:40 pm
Op you are not alone in thinking these things. I would encourage you to consider changing your thread title to something more clear.
The US government and other governments are saying they have evidence of China duplicity and deception and coverup and investigations are underway to hold the Chinese government accountable in order to provide restitution and prevent another occurrence and further damage.

Its far from a joking matter. Yes all b'yadei shomoyim may our yeshua come b'cheref ayn.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 10:31 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Op you are not alone in thinking these things. I would encourage you to consider changing your thread title to something more clear.
The US government and other governments are saying they have evidence of China duplicity and deception and coverup and investigations are underway to hold the Chinese government accountable in order to provide restitution and prevent another occurrence and further damage.

Its far from a joking matter. Yes all b'yadei shomoyim may our yeshua come b'cheref ayn.

Thank You 🙏

I’ve changed the title
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics