Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
My contrary daughter

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 11:11 pm
Really this shouldn’t be under teenagers because she’s only ten but she is such a teenager! She’s so awesome and I love her to pieces. And oh what a fun road we have ahead of us. Today’s arguments:
1. I gave my son my old phone, so he gave her his old (not that old and in very good condition) iPod. He reset it and set it up with her info and everything for her. But she refuses to take it. Right now she uses an old tablet and she has to use a special app to text us which is annoying and it would be so much more convenient if she would use an Apple device, but no she doesn’t want an iPod (which ten year old doesn’t want an iPod??) She gets mad anytime we dare to mention that she can have it. Now before you say that maybe she doesn’t want my son’s old stuff....
2. She’s using his old (boy’s) bike that is too small for her but refuses to let me buy her a new one.

Ah the joys! Wouldn’t give it up for the world Very Happy

CiCi

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 12:56 am
She seems like such a character Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children