Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
BP toddler fashion
Previous  1  2

bnm

Post Thu, May 14 2020, 10:41 pm
leggings and tshirts. Maybe onseis and leggings. Shoes that don't fall off their feet or has to be retied constantly. Clothes that you don't care if it gets dirty or ruined.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 7:13 am
Leggings are thin for winter, why not jeans, or at least Jeggings? I second Zara, or even H&M for cute tops. Since I'm not perfect at matching tops and bottoms, I used to filter by "sets" at this age they still make plenty of them. I also used to find some cute top and bottom sets at Century 21, from Calvin Klein or Nautica.
Now that my daughter is a bit older and she's just in one piece dresses Smile the only sets she owns is sweat sets.

Ora in town

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 7:40 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Do you realize there's a real person you are talking to? Yes, I have plenty of more exciting personal drama to post about but you know, I speak to my friends in real life about that? Im having trouble shopping for clothes. I asked for help, if you don't like it move along and save the sarcasm.

Nevermind! LOL

It might be that your title "BP fashion for toddlers" kind of invited this type of reaction. Maybe people would not have reacted in the same way if you had written "How do I dress my toddler for gan?"

Honestly, when I read the title and your question, my reflex was the same as the two first answers you got...and I was astonished that others reacted the same way...

bsy

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 9:53 am
Btw, my daughter insisted on dresses and tights at that age. All the leggings and tops were refused...

dankbar

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 10:59 am
rompers with tights is the fashion but not practical I guess like morah said. Leggings might be standard, more practical

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:04 pm

Based on reccs here is today's haul. I figure I'll get like knit sweaters to put on top if needed depending on the day. (I have a love affair with jeggings I think).

If anyone wants to know theres a BOGO 80% off sale at c21. Also got free shipping with code. All while cooking for shabbos! Smile

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:06 pm
bsy wrote:
Btw, my daughter insisted on dresses and tights at that age. All the leggings and tops were refused...

Dresses and tights are easy.

It’s rompers with no snaps - have to take off from shoulders + tights that are hard.

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 15 2020, 2:18 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Dresses and tights are easy.

It’s rompers with no snaps - have to take off from shoulders + tights that are hard.

Honestly I tried rompers when she was an infant. I hate taking them on and off myself.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics