Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Walmart Mini blinds - Advice Please!!

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 16 2020, 11:25 pm
I need to order a ton of mini blinds from Walmart online for curbside pickup, I cannot go to the store to select for myself because of Covid 19. I seem to remember that Walmart Mainstays white mini blinds were not a true white when I purchased some for a former home, but more of an off white color...has anyone purchased the Mainstays mini blinds recently and can tell me if they are a true white? Thank you for your help!

ShishKabob

Post Sat, May 16 2020, 11:27 pm
I ordered at Home Depot and was very pleased with it. Is there one near you? I think it may even be cheaper than Walmart.

amother
OP

Post Sat, May 16 2020, 11:48 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
I ordered at Home Depot and was very pleased with it. Is there one near you? I think it may even be cheaper than Walmart.

Home Depot seems a bit more expensive than Walmart, at least online. Also, in the reviews, many people say they ordered mini blinds in white, and some were true white while others were off white, although they all had the same order number....trying to avoid that problem! Did you order a lot of blinds online from Home Depot? Were all your blinds true white?

jake

Post Sat, May 16 2020, 11:55 pm
Hi, recently ordered blinds from both Walmart and Home Depot. Walmarts are off-white, do not purchase if you need a true white. I bought mine at Home Depot, a bit more, but the right color. Home Depot also has curbside pickup.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:05 am
jake wrote:
Hi, recently ordered blinds from both Walmart and Home Depot. Walmarts are off-white, do not purchase if you need a true white. I bought mine at Home Depot, a bit more, but the right color. Home Depot also has curbside pickup.

Ok thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics