Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Freaking out-Bill Gates and Digital Vax Certificate
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Rappel

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 11:41 am
You can't even get a GPS chip into someone for their own good (ex: an individual with Alzheimer's who keeps running away). This isn't a legal reality. This article is absolute rubbish.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:00 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
This is how Tyranny starts - in stages.

First school vaccinations were voluntary.

Now school vaccinations are mandatory.

Then doctors/nurses were mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

Now everyone will be mandated to get vaccinated for employment.

The pharmaceutical industry has 200+ vaccines in the pipeline and they will ALL be
mandated on everyone. You want 200+ vaccines forced on you and your children???

You should have supported the anti-vaxxers.

Either Everyone has Freedom or Nobody has Freedom.

I’ve been a nurse for 20 years. Vaccinations or titers showing you are immune has always been required. If you had chicken pox or mumps or whatever and you show immunity, you don’t need to be vaccinated. And seriously, if there was a TB vax too, I would get one.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:01 pm
Dr Mercola is a quack. Thank you.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:25 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
I’ve been a nurse for 20 years. Vaccinations or titers showing you are immune has always been required. If you had chicken pox or mumps or whatever and you show immunity, you don’t need to be vaccinated. And seriously, if there was a TB vax too, I would get one.

Mandatory ANNUAL flu vaccines for doctors/nurses is relatively new.

Nurses have lost their jobs for refusing this mostly ineffective vaccine with documented risks.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 12:34 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Mandatory ANNUAL flu vaccines for doctors/nurses is relatively new.

Nurses have lost their jobs for refusing this mostly ineffective vaccine with documented risks.

Again, I’ve had to do it annually since I was in nursing school. More than 20 years ago.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:04 pm
I'm not arguing with anyone, just wanted to add that I'm a nurse in an Israeli hospital and the flu shot is not required, but those who choose to get it get a coupon for free coffee + pastry.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/13/digital-vaccination-certificate.aspx

Could this be true? ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE
Would they actually force everyone to get a vaccine and embed a digital vaccine records into everyone's bodies? POSSIBLY
What can we do to stop this?? DAVEN. DAVEN. AND DAVEN SOME MORE...
Will this nightmare ever end??? YES. MESHIACH IS ON HIS WAY!

Please, help me sleep peacefully. I'm so scared.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:15 pm
Ora in town wrote:
That's just a plain, boldfaced lie.
The figures were: 500'000 cases per year, 500 deaths per yer.

Ora in town, Please apologize for calling ME a liar when I produced a link from the
CDC backing up my claim: https://www.cdc.gov/measles/ab......html

Also admit that you lied when you claimed the CDC said there were 500,000 cases of
measles per year. Unlike me, you have not produced a link backing up your claim.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:16 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
I'm not arguing with anyone, just wanted to add that I'm a nurse in an Israeli hospital and the flu shot is not required, but those who choose to get it get a coupon for free coffee + pastry.

How pathetic is that?

Gotta wonder what the tradeoff is for the hospital that they're willing to sponsor a coffee and pastry.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:17 pm
Again, I’ve had to do it annually since I was in nursing school. More than 20 years ago.

I guess different states have different mandates. I have been reading about it in the news the
past few years, so it new in some states - but spreading rapidly.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:34 pm
I’m just going to say that dr. Mercola, where it comes to science, can be trusted. When it comes to politics, I don’t honestly know.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:43 pm
Dr Mercola is a quack. Thank you.

According to snopes.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 1:56 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
According to snopes.

No. According to science.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 2:10 pm
No. According to science.

Actually no. Science has many opinions. It is a multi opinionated field, not black and white. Theory and law are right until proven wrong. That speaks to the fluidity of the field. There are degree and licsence holding scientists & doctors with his views on science. You can say he is the small minority would be true. He is usual to link sources to all things he claims from valid mainstream sources. They have not revoked his priveledges to work in the field. He just is not well liked because of his non main stream view. If you shut down all non consenting opinion and debate you would kill the progress of science and medicine in the future. Tesla was a guy like this too. Not mainstream and unliked in his time. There are hundreds of examples. This variety and debate fuels progress as it motivates further learning and proofs.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics