Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How is Rivky Stein is doing? Did she end up getting her get?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 3:50 pm
I am still thinking about her and what she went through.

ceebee

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 3:52 pm
She ended up going back to him

amother
White

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 3:54 pm
They got back together. She says she was talked into making false/exaggerated claims about him. Further, she says she never got a penny of the money that was collected in her name.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 3:58 pm
[quote="amother [ White ]"]They got back together. She says she was talked into making false/exaggerated claims about him. Further, she says she never got a penny of the money that was collected in her name.[/quote

Gosh. So who pocketed the money then? Poor thing.. was a strange story.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 3:58 pm
I do not know them or their story or want to know

just saying many women in abusive marriages do go back to their husband, generally part of the whole abused wife syndrome R"L

sometimes more than once though sometimes never at all

wishing everyone true health and happiness in every way

amother
Purple

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:12 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:

just saying many women in abusive marriages do go back to their husband, generally part of the whole abused wife syndrome R"L

This.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:13 pm
Statement from Yoel Weiss:

As my wife and I are very public figures who have aroused much interest and strong feelings regarding the breakup of our marriage – I would like to publish an update regarding our current situation.

Baruch HaShem – we have reconciled and are living together as a family with our children. We are aware that this is probably the least expected outcome given the accusations that were made and publicized in all the media. But it is true. We are both firmly committed to making our marriage work and with G-d's help we will succeed.

How this all came about is not something which is appropriate for the present – there are still very sensitive issues that are being addressed. We would appreciate if you would respect our privacy and allow the healing process to work without making us and our children a subject of gossip and Monday morning quarterbacking. Someday it might be possible to calmly explain what happened – but now is not the time.

In addition we have both learned much from recent events regarding saving marriages as well as what not to do when the marriage can not be saved. We have succeeded in helping a number of couples regarding these issues and are looking for a way to help others avoid the pain and degradation that we have experienced. We are presently working on making this advice available in a more structured and useful format. I will update the public as we work this out.

However at the present, all that is relevant is that we are Baruch HaShem a family again.

http://daattorah.blogspot.com/.....l?m=1

PeanutMama

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:13 pm
Following.. I think about her too Sad

byisrael

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:16 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:

Happens a lot but I doubt that's what happened in this case. Just google. Not that I know what to believe....

What happened to the money is what I want to know.

Sebastian

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:20 pm
Her story sounded too unbelievable

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:26 pm
Her page is still up redeem rivky. I wonder how much was true?exegarated or what? How possible did they get back after such a big scandal??

amother
Teal

Post Sun, May 17 2020, 4:44 pm
I feel bad for her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics