Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami magazine crossroads serial March 20
Previous  1  2

mamma llama

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:17 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Yea but she keeps vomiting and she cant eat and she has a feeling its pregnancy
Lol

I think it might be emotional sickness, not morning sickness. I'm rooting for the latter though!

israelmama

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:19 am
amother [ Chocolate ] wrote:
Curious to hear your perspective why it makes you mad.
I'll tell u mine
It makes me upset that she is being so dumb. She is being so blind. Like hello. Either u trust him or you dont. Either ask him or leave. Also I don't like that the chapters drag on leaving you on the same cliff hanger. It makes me nervous that she doesnt ask him did you do it or not? I know that in the end its gonna be happily ever after..and that fact makes me mad too cuz life isnt all about happily ever after. I read a book on the Same note on pesach and it was a nice and good book with twists and turns and I thought it will in the middle of the book have a clim@x and then slowly become an ending. But nooo wayyy... the whole book was one idea and then the last two chapters or so the whole book turned around. Makes me mad!!!

The parents make me so upset- don’t interfere in childrens marriage! Chava is immature and dumb like you wrote, shes a spoiled and entitled child and wants pity from the world. Plus, the actual writing makes me annoyed... but I started reading and I need to know the ending

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 3:19 am
mamma llama wrote:
I think it might be emotional sickness, not morning sickness. I'm rooting for the latter though!

Guess well c

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Apr 23 2020, 4:57 am
I think its one big novel but interesting to read anyways.

Bubby6

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 9:04 am
Can't help putting my 2cents in. Maybe she is imagining that she is pregnant. Stress and travel can stop periods. Wouldn't thar really be allowed in a "kosher"magazine?

amother
Azure

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 9:20 am
While I am all for parents staying out of their children's marriages I must say that if I knew someone whose daughter had just gotten married and this happened to as described...I would totally understand encouraging her to come home while things get straightened out.
Who knows if he did it or not
It is not a test of faith to blindly assume his innocence
even though he is her husband
one does not have to stand blindly by someone who breaks the law and puts himself herself (and their unborn baby) at huge risk even if married though it is a choice.
She does not have to decide but to go home in the meantime is not a betrayal and if her husband does not understand that then that says a lot about him.
In fact he should tell her to go home in the meantime to protect herself.
He may or may not be innocent.
The fact that they have not even discussed it is odd at best.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 10:49 pm
This story is getting really good! Do u think husband is innocent ?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room