Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Need new toys!

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:07 pm
We live in a development so my kids are used to spending shabbos afternoon in and out of all their friends houses. Now with SD shabbos afternoons have been the most difficult part of the week. I would like to buy them some new toys to get them excited. What are your favorite toys and games for 3-6 year olds?

amother
Amber

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:24 pm
Duplos
Play sticks
Magna tiles
Little people and accessories (airplane, house, car, fire trucks )
Tinker toys
Those are the most common. My kids also like to play with wooden train tracks and train, puzzles, books, dolls ...

amother
Gold

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:53 pm
Dollhouse with accessories are great.
Puppets are fun.

Not sure what you have or what you are looking for.

Games or toys?

mra01385

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 9:13 pm
Please pm me if you don’t mind buying used but good condition used toys. My kid’s are a bit older so I’m selling lots of used toys from my kids.

seeker

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 9:47 pm
Zingo

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 10:10 pm
My kids are those ages. They love love pretend play. New menchies open up new worlds to them.
Also I recently got into sensory bins. Easy and cheap. Bought a container and a bag of rice. Got dollar store measuring spoons and they play for hours. Also kenetic sand - I was told kids can play on shabbos. They bury their menchies and dig them up.
In the past few months weve been building up our paw patrol car collection. Getting the pups with their vehicles. We have 4 or 5 of them. For afikomen my daughter got a ryder plane that can hold a vehicle inside it. Again they take out allll their menchies and incorporate it into the game.
Hatchimals and little eggs with small animal like figures inside. Ill sometimes give my kids one shabbos morning and they are busy with the new one all day
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N.....3DDYZ
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W.....SB5JH
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers