Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Please Help, I'm Clueless- Boys' Clothing Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:34 pm
I need to buy clothing for my son for Shavuos. I usually just pop into a few Jewish stores, and I'm done. I don't care all that much about clothing, it just needs to look decent and not cost the earth. Now that brick and mortar stores are no longer an option, I am lost. I have no idea how to shop Jewish stores on line for a seven year old boy. The websites, if they even exist, are terrible. I just need some shorts and a couple of shirts. My son is sturdily built, but not chubby. Please help! I prefer someplace with curbside pickup, because shipping takes forever lately. Any links would be greatly appreciated. I don't even know which brands to look for. Normally I buy Shabbos clothes from KidiChic or DesignSpot or Zara. No delicate fabrics or dry clean only items please. My son will complain he is hot in a sweater, so shirts only. Thanks!

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:44 pm
Kidichic has a website and also curbside pickup

ra_mom

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:21 pm
www.shirtstop.us You have 7 days to return for non sale items.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:30 pm
ra_mom wrote:
www.shirtstop.us You have 7 days to return for non sale items.

They have excellent customer service and will answer any questions happily. They also have exact dimensions on every product, which is super useful. You can use the measurements of the clothing he already has to figure out what will work in which size.

gold21

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 9:07 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
They have excellent customer service and will answer any questions happily. They also have exact dimensions on every product, which is super useful. You can use the measurements of the clothing he already has to figure out what will work in which size.

Yes- they will help you over the phone

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 10:39 pm
Thanks for responding. I have heard a lot of people recommending shirtstop over the past few years. I checked out the website. They didn't have much in his size. I guess I just don't have luck with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics