Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Litvish in Toms River
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 4:53 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Three of my friends , very yeshivish, who lived in West Gate for years , real Old Lakewood, moved to Vermont, near North Maple

Interesting didn’t think that area was litvish . Can I pm you?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which parts of Toms River have litvishe (originally from Lakewood)families age 35 and older?

North Dover - North Maple/Hickory area. Great litvish crowd. Great shuls and rabbonim. On Lakewood border. Private large 1 acre property with privacy. Not at all development style

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

This area. It is litvish. Actually mixed crowd plenty litvish as well as chassidish

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:09 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Three of my friends , very yeshivish, who lived in West Gate for years , real Old Lakewood, moved to Vermont, near North Maple

This.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Tallymawr is mostly younger. Not 35 plus and from my understanding more heimishe and more development like. I prefer more privacy and more litvish background.

North Dover is nothing like tallymar. It's age 25-75 and mix of litvish/chassidish and everything in between. Plenty of shuls of all styles to choose from..

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:22 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
North Dover is nothing like tallymar. It's age 25-75 and mix of litvish/chassidish and everything in between. Plenty of shuls of all styles to choose from..

Im familiar with north dover area. Def a mix In crowd and age range but from my understanding Majority are chassidish or heimishe background. It’s mostly Native Brooklyn families that relocated here and are sending to diff schools than I’m affiliated with.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im familiar with north dover area. Def a mix In crowd and age range but from my understanding Majority are chassidish or heimishe background. It’s mostly Native Brooklyn families that relocated here and are sending to diff schools than I’m affiliated with.

Partially accurate but not entirely. Plenty of regular litvish, especially in R' Turin and R' Sekulah shul. Plenty of kids in regular yeshivish litvish non heimish Lakewood schools

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

What schools are you affiliated with?

bnm

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 7:39 pm
Hickory corner Vermont and the next corner has 3 shuls. One of them is Litvish. About schools and school busses- ask the school directly.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 20 2020, 8:27 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Partially accurate but not entirely. Plenty of regular litvish, especially in R' Turin and R' Sekulah shul. Plenty of kids in regular yeshivish litvish non heimish Lakewood schools

Aha ok I guess it’s a hard thing to pin because everyone has such diff ways of differentiating between types...

naturalmom5

Post Thu, May 21 2020, 12:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Sure

frosting

Post Mon, Jun 01 2020, 11:20 pm
There are plenty of options out there for you- feel free to pm

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 8:48 am
A good friend of mine lives in Walden woods (right near tallymawr). She's 33 and says she's probably average age there. There's a bunch younger and a few older too

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:01 am
My block off of North Maple has a mix of chassidish and JPF families. We send to all different schools, and the kids all play together.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jun 02 2020, 7:15 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
My block off of North Maple has a mix of chassidish and JPF families. We send to all different schools, and the kids all play together.

Same here

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:36 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
Chasidish, heimish, JPF, litvish, Sephardi..

Don’t mean to sound ignorant but what does jpf stand for ?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries